Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Anybody seen this one? Hilarious! I watch it probably once a month and every time it makes me laugh!

This was too funny but in a weird way he is right we need to just STOP IT!
lol.png

I finally found eggs in the nest boxes again today!
celebrate.gif
My Australorp and EE (my two best layers) both laid somewhat long, pointy eggs after recovering from molt and winter days. Thank goodness, no more nasty store bought eggs!

I also live in Tacoma! Could do a Tacoma meet-up on a weekend
yesss.gif

Dang... just found out that hitting Ctrl + Enter is the same as hitting SUBMIT!

Oh well... I was just trying to gather as many comments as I could find to see if there was a consensus. Seems like IKEA is pretty agreeable. Maybe flirty31 and ChickAudie could share a ride?

Could it happen about 11:00 on this Saturday? If not, please suggest a specific time.

For those of you that think it's too far to drive..... consider those of us on the pennisula. Not only do we have the extra miles to drive, but we pay a toll on the Tacoma bridge, too. So come on people -- let's shake our tailfeathers and have a little fun. If I can make it, you can too. Right?!

How about some SEATTLE, REDMOND, BELLEVUE, LYNNWOOD, PUYALLUP people?!?!
Come On Guys ! ! ! Kim? Imp? Rainmom? cieraphoto? JennS? Everybody?

Finally getting caught up.

I can do this Saturday, believe it or not. I'm off work with no plans other than yard work.
And if we are talking the Ikea in the Renton/Kent area, I can walk there.

I can also offer a ride to those, not too far away, that might need it.

Russ

Ha! CarolynF, you do pose a strong argument! I grew up out in Olalla, so I remember being out there :0)

I would be so for carpooling (ah-hum, I'm right off hw16, too) but I know DH would not like the idea of being in the car with some stranger (as he would prob end up feeling sorry for them being stuck with me, ha!) and he's all ready feelin old, don't want to add to the pressure :0/

Last edited:
Jess I can do 10 if I can send the kids off to g-ma's for a play date :0D here I was thinking it was Friday for some reason 0.o wishful thinking I guess...

So I see this is generally a luncheon type a thing?  I know of some great hole-in-the-walls :0)

It's whatever we want it to be.  Seems like food or beverages just seem to go with get-togethers.
Ikea is only 20 minutes for me. I'm in if we meet there!

I can do a meetup noth of fort Lewis if on a weekend.... I.e. ikea or Tacoma ;-)

ooh! Ikea.  Yes.  I've only been there once LOL. 

Only if it is mid-day.  My Saturday morning is pretty busy.  B-ball game at 8:00 a.m. then take Blackie to auction [sniff, sniff].  After that my next appt. isn't until 5:00 p.m.

I may be able to do IKEA on Saturday.
I would love love love to meet up this Sat, but it is such a drive for me and I dont' want to be a gas hog if I am not required to drive so far North

I also live in Tacoma! Could do a Tacoma meet-up on a weekend :yesss:

Dang... just found out that hitting Ctrl + Enter is the same as hitting SUBMIT!

Oh well...   I was just trying to gather as many comments as I could find to see if there was a consensus.  Seems like IKEA is pretty agreeable.   Maybe flirty31 and ChickAudie could share a ride? 

Could it happen about 11:00 on this Saturday?  If not, please suggest a specific time. 

For those of you that think it's too far to drive.....   consider those of us on the pennisula.  Not only do we have the extra miles to drive, but we pay a toll on the Tacoma bridge, too.  So come on people -- let's shake our tailfeathers and have a little fun.  If I can make it, you can too.  Right?! 

How about some SEATTLE,  REDMOND,  BELLEVUE, LYNNWOOD, PUYALLUP people?!?!  
Come On Guys ! ! !     Kim? Imp? Rainmom? cieraphoto? JennS?   Everybody? 

Back
Top Bottom