Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I haven't spent much time at IKEA other than a quick jaunt for some last minute office tweaks, what are we going to do there??!!

Lol!

I finally found eggs in the nest boxes again today! :celebrate My Australorp and EE (my two best layers) both laid somewhat long, pointy eggs after recovering from molt and winter days. Thank goodness, no more nasty store bought eggs!

One of my EE's laid a long pointy egg today too, after a long break since molting earlier this fall. Glad to be getting green eggs again. Makes my egg basket a little brighter. :D

Quote:
Heck yes! They have great food (sure to give me a stomach ache...a well worth it stomach ache
lau.gif
) for cheap and the shopping is awesome!

Quote:
Heck yes! They have great food (sure to give me a stomach ache...a well worth it stomach ache
lau.gif
I've never eaten there, but hear they have awesome food. It's a great place to wander and look at the weird and wonderful world of home decor.

Quote:
lau.gif
I've never eaten there, but hear they have awesome food. It's a great place to wander and look at the weird and wonderful world of home decor.

For all I care, we'll just meet there and head to the restaurant. I don't have $$ for shopping this time around, except maybe a couple cheap accessories or something. I'd rather sit down and be able to chat with y'all!

So...what time? 10:30?

about meet-ups....

up here in the northend we have found that it's nearly impossible to get a date and time for that works for everyone so we just casually make arrangements

the one tonight was never meant to be an actual meet-up

a couple of us were getting together for dinner as friends and I thought Hey! let's post it on byc and see if anyone else can make it

so my advice (which is worth what you're paying for it
smile.png
) is if you want to get together with someone, just set a date and time and go for it

life is short, ya know....do it now!
So right When a couple peeps decide to meet do it and if ya want tell others and if they make it fine if not there will be other days.

Speaking OF MEET UPS !!!!! I went up and got our reservation covered today. It is in my name they are expecting 10-15 at 1:00.

ALSO anybody who may be thinking about coming to my place after. Be warned We have a lot of standing water so ya may want to bring "barn shoes" unless ya wanna go bare foot.

Back
Top Bottom