Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Quote:
Nah! Don't worry about it! I'll usher you right through so fast you won't know what hit you. I hate shopping.
lau.gif

I would love to make this a "sooner the better" meet-up, but I am broke until the 16th or so.  I always love a good excuse to leave DH with a houseful of kiddos while I enjoy a flavorful lunch :weee   (this is me, dancing because I would have no kids at the time)

What does every body like?  I love MSM Deli II, Goofy Goose, and Silk Thai on 6th Ave.  There is a great Vietnamese spot called Vien Dong on S. 38th?  IDK what sounds good??

The 16th would be great!! This weeken, doable but not so great.... Asian food would be awesome.... I love trying new foods

Hey Greg... can you make it down from Duvall?? It's still a shorter drive than for me!
tongue.png

I'm trying to rattle Laughing Feather's cage, too.

Who hasn't chimed in yet?

Kim.... I saw your post but didn't see that you wrote anything.... are you coming?

Still trying to nail down a time? I'm open.

We should meet in the restaurant and push a few table together. I have a baseball cap that says "Chicken Farmer". I'm not brave enough to wear it in public, but I can set it on the table or hang it on my chair. Would that help?

Hey... where's Farmin Momma and 4Hpoultrymom, rainydaychickens, Cowgirl grace.....

Back
Top Bottom