Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Quote:
That sounds great! No worries - I can get them to ya! Now I just need some egg donors.
gig.gif
Anyone? I'm cracking myself up, that sounds so funny.

Hey Jess, this mornings eggs
top left is BR, two light pink are BO, bottom is Production RIR, and dark brown in middle is GSL second egg. Huge for pullet. Can't wait til they are full size eggs. She is gonna put all other of my girls to shame. Haha

Hey Jess... when we took the kids out of school for a 14-day trip to California a few years ago, I thought the teachers were going to panic since they'd be missing so much school. Nope! All three teachers said real-life experiences and travel was the BEST way to educate a child. We thought it was funny that Disneyland and SeaWorld were considered educational experiences. LOL! Do I hear "road trip"?

Hey Jess, this mornings eggs
top left is BR, two light pink are BO, bottom is Production RIR, and dark brown in middle is GSL second egg. Huge for pullet. Can't wait til they are full size eggs. She is gonna put all other of my girls to shame. Haha
Nice!! I get those light pink eggs too, from both my BOs!
Quote:
Learning how the Chicken Rustler builds his coops would be a GREAT school science outing. C'mon - ya gotta come. It will be fun! And we don't have to shop in Centralia - I was just throwing that out there in case it helped to motivate you to ride along.
wink.png
My van has built-in kid seats.
Gah! What time would we have to leave MY house to drive down there?

Quote: Is the reservation under "Chicken Rustler" or your real name? do all the new peeps coming know your name?
hide.gif
I will be bringin my rubber boots. I wanna check out your place and meet your famous "Fudge"
I didn't see if you confirmed or not, are you coming to the South meet-up tomorrow? Hopefully you can make it.
YES The Reservation is under Rob Jenkins. I warn things area mess here right now.

Well again I have Mutt eggs I will donate!
Can ya bring them to me? LOl I'm in tacoma and currently only have my emergency reserve of gas (a quarter tank in case of emergency).
Or ship them it would take what a day for them to ship in a flat rate box? It might be worth if 3 dozen could fit in a flat rate box. Have any green or blue eggs?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom