Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

In adults I'd say they were hot and drinking lots to cool down, since that's normal for adults.

I don't know when it comes to chicks that young. Never experienced it

Yeah me too, my girls have been pooping like that but they have been molting and in the heat. Hopefully someone with some knowledge will get back to you. Maybe try some food softened with water and mix in a little yogurt for tender tummies?

Does anybody else who makes kombucha regularly test the APV? I was pretty surprised that mine comes up consistently at around 5% with a pH between 3 and 3.2 at two weeks.

The one that went to 7% I got rid of. It effected the taste.
never really tried it going on 9 this
old gal needs to go to bed

Last edited:
Finally this boy is getting in some male streamers on his crest. He's had a huge girly one for the longest time.

Finally this boy is getting in some male streamers on his crest. He's had a huge girly one for the longest time.

He is cute these little chicks from chickenmomma16 are all use to being handled
when I first bought my group of chickens I handled them more
now these last groups I have not... these are already use to it.

Hello fellow Washingtonians, I'm new to this forum, so I just wanted to stop by this thread and say hi!

I live in Monroe, and I have a post in the introductions section if you want to find out more about me and my flock.

Hello fellow Washingtonians, I'm new to this forum, so I just wanted to stop by this thread and say hi!

I live in Monroe, and I have a post in the introductions section if you want to find out more about me and my flock.
Hey there and Welcome glad you found our little thread
we are a good sized sized group

Selling baby bantam chicks, 11 total. Asking $1.50 each, take 1 to 11 no limit. Can't tell what's going to be hens or roosters sorry. They are a mix of our flock. They are a mix of Barred Rock Bantam, Rosecomb Bantam are our roosters & the hen is Belgian d' Anver that hatched them out. One chick has feathered feet so that is either from a Golden Lace Bantam hen or a Buff Brahma Bantam hen. I will be taking them to the Enumclaw Auction in 2wks if I can't sell them online. I'm wanting to get back into more standard size birds. I picked up 2 big chicks at Coastal today & the mother hen won't except them wanting to kill them so we kicked her out & put in a light. They hatched over 2 days Aug 25th - 26th, so about 4 days old.

Back
Top Bottom