Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I would get some baby bird formula at the pet store, and then I would try to find an animal rescue place or vet that would take it. I got some formula at Pet Smart and it had directions on how to feed a rescued baby bird. But depending on how old they are, you may have to feed like every 20-30 min even at night.

The closest pet smart is 3 hours from me (Im up in okanogan county) I will see what my mom n pop pet store has. I will attempt to find an animal rescue place around this joint I know haha Thanks for responding!

Give it bugs and worms. My son rescued a baby (Blue Jay ?) from the dog last Sunday. He just put some crumble and cracked corn. Looked at it on my way to work and its still with us.

Quote:
The closest pet smart is 3 hours from me (Im up in okanogan county) I will see what my mom n pop pet store has. I will attempt to find an animal rescue place around this joint I know haha Thanks for responding!

Give it bugs and worms. My son rescued a baby (Blue Jay ?) from the dog last Sunday. He just put some crumble and cracked corn. Looked at it on my way to work and its still with us.

Wow, quiet day indeed.

I'm doing laundry and various small projects, since it's my husband's every-other-Friday off and he can do stuff like feeding ABBA and bringing me things I've forgotten inside. I'm feeling incrementally better every day since I chopped my Zocor dose in half, but I still have intermittant weakness in my arms and shoulders, which was the primary symptom that I thought was just me getting old.

Modern medicine is such a fun game.

thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:

Quote:
Well we will be meeting at Yard Birds in Chehalis saturday 7/23. Right now it looks like it may be just me and broodytood. Still working on getting jbear to come down. And anybody else who wants to join us. Time is yet to be decided WAITING ON JBEAR
lau.gif
tongue2.gif

***Breaking news!!!***

Wow...FINALLY read all the posts in this thread. My goodness you people can yap. I mean that ina good way of course
tongue.png

Remind me please to not ever take a break from this forum again cos I will never find where I left off!!!

ACK!!!!

**You may now return to your regularly scheduled posting. Thank you.***

Quote:
Well we will be meeting at Yard Birds in Chehalis saturday 7/23. Right now it looks like it may be just me and broodytood. Still working on getting jbear to come down. And anybody else who wants to join us. Time is yet to be decided WAITING ON JBEAR
lau.gif
tongue2.gif

daaang... i was trying SO hard to flake.. BUT I will be there! about 9 ish...
tongue.png
See ya then.. Broody, sorry I do not have a truck...

Quote:
Am I to assume that you & sis finally caught the one to butcher and the bull issue is over for the time being?
You must be exhausted!!!
Stumpfarmer, PM or e-mail { or use the dreaded phone & call } me if you want to share a quarter w/us................we are game for a full 1/8th, and can trade you what you want & so on.

I am painting, still have poop trays & chick pens to clean........trying hard to keep my nose into the painting though.
Have a Cuckoo pip tomorrow and another on Monday the 25th..........after that is a break in incubation.....
th.gif

This morning, we spied the oldest Midget White Turkey fully fluffed, tail spread fan-like, strutting & vibrating...so cute!!
he is barely 12" tall!!!!!
Well, hope all is well....talk at ya later!
frow.gif

I'm interested but between now and at least the middle of next month I don't think anyone's doing anything not fair or hay related.

Sis told me she has one all sold but for 1/4...and that is what I am after.
She is haying & has the Fair, and waiting for the Butcher who is still in Alaska, when he gets back, it all comes together.
The important part is to reserve, as in, put down dibbies
lol.png

Yawnna? Or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom