Quote:
wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

X3 Is that the Spitz ????????????? YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
I would get some baby bird formula at the pet store, and then I would try to find an animal rescue place or vet that would take it. I got some formula at Pet Smart and it had directions on how to feed a rescued baby bird. But depending on how old they are, you may have to feed like every 20-30 min even at night.

The closest pet smart is 3 hours from me (Im up in okanogan county) I will see what my mom n pop pet store has. I will attempt to find an animal rescue place around this joint I know haha Thanks for responding!

Supposibly, according to a recent Rainwolf study, the bird is a bug eater...so you can smash up worms out of your garden, and tweezer feed them as the parent would.
wink.png

Quote:
X3 Is that the Spitz ????????????? YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Yes.

How many!!!??? I am so HAPPY for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs.gif
ya.gif

Got pics of Daddy?
I do:

50801_img_062911.jpg

He is the most gorgeous rooster of any breed!!!!!!!!!!!

I am off again..to go eat dinner...I am exhausted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The garden has me processing, planting, harvesting & reseeding...
Tomatoes are ripening...and planted brussels sprouts 2 days ago are sprouting...cabbage & broccoli is next, peas STILL pouring out............
barnie.gif

Quote:
I'm interested but between now and at least the middle of next month I don't think anyone's doing anything not fair or hay related.

Sis told me she has one all sold but for 1/4...and that is what I am after.
She is haying & has the Fair, and waiting for the Butcher who is still in Alaska, when he gets back, it all comes together.
The important part is to reserve, as in, put down dibbies
lol.png

Yawnna? Or not?

Sure, let's do it!

Quote:
Well we will be meeting at Yard Birds in Chehalis saturday 7/23. Right now it looks like it may be just me and broodytood. Still working on getting jbear to come down. And anybody else who wants to join us. Time is yet to be decided WAITING ON JBEAR
lau.gif
tongue2.gif

Don't worry too much- the Yard Birds in Oly is long gone, although not yet entirely replaced; the parking lot and the east building are Senior Housing, but the west building (which I think was a cannery or creamery originally) is a partially built up vacant lot.and the Phoenix Inn.

I'm still *thinking* about meeting you all in Chehalis ... but DH really would like the car HERE, and I don't trust the Trooper to make it there and back

I thought I could use DS's car but it's in Olympia and full of his "stuff" ... in a locked storage area

no egg today either --- I guess tomorrow I will have to take a serious look at Dierdre (who doesn't like being held); always the possibility she's eggbound, after all her last egg was a double yolker ... nothing felt wrong when I grabbed her today but she struggled so, it was hard to tell .. she has always been a very independent sort

Quote:
Well maybe if DH isn't taking any long rides you could leave him the Trooper and he could be a trooper and let you take the car. Or better he should show his support and bring you down. My plan has changed and we will be in our blue ford P/U rather than the junkin truck. Seems after bustin my butt to collect a load for tomorrow I found out the scrap yard is now closed on sat.
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom