WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a side swap!
Side swaps are a good thing
wink.png
especially if you keep missing something you want.

hey guys...if someone wants my runners let me know. i will try to check in as much as possible. i have babies hatching, it's raining buckets again, setting up another brooder, and i BROKE my hand yesterday
barnie.gif
!!!!!!!!! trying to beat the storm that is here today, i was hurring and fell off the ladder, broke my right hand (nuckles). so i'm doing everything one handed right now. plz be aware of the weather here and where ever you are...it's cold and raining here. shipment of eggs are risky in this cold snap we all seem to be having. i would hate to see eggs freeze if i ship out this weekend...so if possible i can ship in the middle of next week. much nicer week ahead...

plus i will have all my babies in their brooder by then...geezzzzzzzzz i see many sleepless nights ahead of me. i will try to keep up on here this weekend as best as i can...

thanks y'all!

hey guys...if someone wants my runners let me know. i will try to check in as much as possible. i have babies hatching, it's raining buckets again, setting up another brooder, and i BROKE my hand yesterday
barnie.gif
!!!!!!!!! trying to beat the storm that is here today, i was hurring and fell off the ladder, broke my right hand (nuckles). so i'm doing everything one handed right now. plz be aware of the weather here and where ever you are...it's cold and raining here. shipment of eggs are risky in this cold snap we all seem to be having. i would hate to see eggs freeze if i ship out this weekend...so if possible i can ship in the middle of next week. much nicer week ahead...

plus i will have all my babies in their brooder by then...geezzzzzzzzz i see many sleepless nights ahead of me. i will try to keep up on here this weekend as best as i can...

thanks y'all!
Toss em in with my anconas this morning...LOL

MINE

OR, for anyone wanting to wait for my new girls to settle in, I can offer these after they get back to laying:

2+ Toulouse goose

or
4+ Blue Slate turkey

Here are pix of the birds offered above.
Runners:

Pekins:

Pic of calls from last fall when they were in the day pen with the runners:

EE roo that's covering layer hens:

Some of his hens with him:

Ameraucana roo over the EE bantams:

Last edited:
OR, for anyone wanting to wait for my new girls to settle in, I can offer these after they get back to laying:

2+ Toulouse goose

or
4+ Blue Slate turkey

Here are pix of the birds offered above.
Runners:

Pekins:

Pic of calls from last fall when they were in the day pen with the runners:

EE roo that's covering layer hens:

Some of his hens with him:

Ameraucana roo over the EE bantams:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom