WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the minimum on pp if I wanted to mine something? Is three a limit on how many times I can claim a week? I'm looking for certain eggs, but I have not seen any. Anyone know who might have blue / black Swedish hatching eggs? I don't have any waterfowl, well I do have 2 ducks but they wont be any good. No male..

What is the minimum on pp if I wanted to mine something? Is three a limit on how many times I can claim a week? I'm looking for certain eggs, but I have not seen any. Anyone know who might have blue / black Swedish hatching eggs? I don't have any waterfowl, well I do have 2 ducks but they wont be any good. No male..
PP minimum is $15 & you can pretty much offer anything else in addition to that. Does not have to be eggs even. Limit of 5 swaps per week.

Last edited:
Quote:
From the rules page (page 1):

12. Paypal may be offered as well in place of or in addition to eggs. Minimum of $15, sent as a gift so receiver does not have to pay fees.

13. LIMIT of 5 swaps per week. New week begins Sunday night at MIDNIGHT EST.

LAMike has Swedish and he swaps once in a while but I haven't seen him much this year.

Last edited:
I think either lots of people are full or they are just lurking. Seems that all the swap threads are stalled right know, Ive been looking. Could also be that it is mothers day week also and people are busy.
hu.gif

Someone please grab these before I do. My bators are stacked & no room for more!!!!

From the rules page (page 1):

12. Paypal may be offered as well in place of or in addition to eggs. Minimum of $15, sent as a gift so receiver does not have to pay fees.

13. LIMIT of 5 swaps per week. New week begins Sunday night at MIDNIGHT EST.

LAMike has Swedish and he swaps once in a while but I haven't seen him much this year.

The only time I've seen La Mike has been when he claimed my snowy calls. You could private message him, he seems to get on and answer my pm's every couple days.

Thank you all. I will be lurking. Might grab a few more things, but my incubator is full. I need a 2nd one, and dbf already complained of needing another. He wants his own eggs!! LOL.

Thank you all. I will be lurking. Might grab a few more things, but my incubator is full. I need a 2nd one, and dbf already complained of needing another. He wants his own eggs!! LOL.
JJ has claimed 1 of my bators as"his" as well.
lau.gif
I set eggs in it for him for the Easter hatch & he has claimed it ever since. Still doesn't stop me from loading it with MY eggs though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom