WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would really like pictures of the rouen and calls. My incubator is full, I really do need a bigger one.. I can't claim yet because dbf friend is trying to get us some gamefowl eggs ( finger are crossed on that). But if possible can she post some pictures?!

Last edited:
Thank you silkie. But now I really am going to have to wait on claiming anything. I found someone with the birds I want at a very good price!!! Yay!!! So excited. Can anyone say mothers day gift!!

Last edited:
I would love any of those eggs but I don't have any waterfowl to offer right now. I don't even have any extra money to offer up. Hope someone claims some nice eggs. I am hoping I can start swapping again soon...almost got all the storm damage cleaned up. I've almost got my pens back in shape, and I have found some girls/boys to replace what I lost. So all in all almost back to normal, I'm fixing to be able to start sending out my swaps that I owe.

Thanks everyone for understanding and working with me to allow me time to heal/deal and readjust. I'm just about back on my feet..

I tried to add some more pictures the other day but would let me.

Some are molting and ragged looking at the moment. Last picture is when they were growing up still. I tried to upload lots more pictures the other day but internet was not cooperating. Took more of the calls then the silkies though.

My double blue hen and pied. The double blue looks more lavender to me but its called double blue/aztic.

UPDATED OFFER

Originally Posted by loprettaerin

I will offer up:

6 + Rouen Duck pet Quaility but great layer 6-7 eggs a week per hen

or 6+ Call Duck Eggs mixed color Group Drakes are Black bibbed, snowy, and grey. Hens are Black bibbed, double blue, white, and pied.

or 6 + BBS marans but they do through salmons also

or 6+ Silkies Mixed color group white, splash, black, buff ( have hatched out whites, blues, blacks, buff, and partridge.)

Last edited:
I tried to add some more pictures the other day but would let me.

Some are molting and ragged looking at the moment. Last picture is when they were growing up still. I tried to upload lots more pictures the other day but internet was not cooperating. Took more of the calls then the silkies though.

My double blue hen and pied. The double blue looks more lavender to me but its called double blue/aztic.

DANG IT!!! Someone grab those!!! I can only sit on my hands for so long!!!

Mine on the silkies, though it may mean divorce.

Offer: 4 muscovy duck eggs- black pied, barred or white
8 Olive Egger/Easter Egger standard brahma mutts
Sitting on hands again!!! I have 12 of Renee's scovies in my bator right now & all appear to be developing. I just don't have room for more!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom