weird regional words...

Quote:
and pork roll! Can't get it anywhere else. Trust me i have tried in cali and fl. tasty cakes are my by hostess...i think....lol

and i miss my Wawa's

and scbatz33 all your's are obvious...lol the are from the ghetto dictionary
oh ya ghetto booty= urban junk in the trunk...lol
ya dig= you understand
deleted
i chase paper= i make money
duckets=money
swag=personality
chillax=chill and relax
holla= talk to me
pie= your soft
dogirl= yo servent..you do for everyone
flaw= fake/liar

[Edited to keep it child friendly - be careful, people!]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna age myself now...

Skeeze - sleazy
deleted
gag - gross
valley girl - dumb
poser - fake
Barbie - fake and or dumb

ummm, I know there are more. Maybe I'd better re-watch 16 candles and breakfast club. I'm getting older, the brain just won't recall like it used to!!

[Edited to keep it child friendly - be careful, people!]

Quote:
yep, you aged yourself....
lau.gif

Quote:
Hoochie _ when ocean (Pacific) trolling for salmon, it's the little plastic squid that goes on the leader behind your dodger (flasher) that hides the hooks. Comes in purple, yellow, green and a wide assortment of colors.

Quote:
and pork roll! Can't get it anywhere else. Trust me i have tried in cali and fl. tasty cakes are my by hostess...i think....lol

and i miss my Wawa's

ya dig= you understand
deleted
duckets=money
swag=personality
chillax=chill and relax
holla= talk to me
pie= your soft
flaw= fake/liar

Except for the fact that I actually LIVED in the ghetto and know folks who speak this way!!

Quote:
Hoochie _ when ocean (Pacific) trolling for salmon, it's the little plastic squid that goes on the leader behind your dodger (flasher) that hides the hooks. Comes in purple, yellow, green and a wide assortment of colors.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Oh, and conversate.....I hate that non-word word!

Quote:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE liver mush!!! Before my SIL from SC came up for Christmas, she drove to NC and bought a whole bunch. Sure wish we could get that here!

Mmmmmm...fried liver mush and eggs sunny side up...
thumbsup.gif

and i miss my Wawa's

mmmmmm.....Wawa hot dogs....... **droool** Sheetz makes a dang good dog too...they used to only be out near Pittsburg...but there's one around here now
smile.png

Oh and pizza is an entirely different thing in NY/PA/NJ than the midwest.......in the midwest there's nasty thick crust stuff......and a really good pizza is NOWHERE to be found! In NY/PA/NJ (mostly in NJ) you can get cracker thin, crispy crust pizza with sweet tasty sauce........ **drooooool**​

Quote:

and i miss my Wawa's

ya dig= you understand
deleted
duckets=money
swag=personality
chillax=chill and relax
holla= talk to me
pie= your soft
flaw= fake/liar

Except for the fact that I actually LIVED in the ghetto and know folks who speak this way!!

Yeah, i'm from Philly! lived in Norristown and know Ghetto very well! they still are obvious....lol

Back
Top Bottom