Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Is that what it's called these days?
tongue.png

Tis' indeed.

Just follow our mature example. We'll keep you out of trouble. No 'playing crazy' with us - we are. Leastwise I am. I'll let VW/WV speak for herself.

Maybe try having someone else hold a flashlight on them and see if you can get a pic without the flash, or as you said, go a bit earlier and see if you can get a dusk pic.

I actually have a bright LED motion light aimed there, but I turned it off. I'll try it with it on too. Thanks for the input.

Is that what it's called these days?
tongue.png

Tis' indeed.

thumbsup.gif

Just follow our mature example. We'll keep you out of trouble. No 'playing crazy' with us - we are. Leastwise I am. I'll let VW/WV speak for herself.

Mature, yea, that's us
wink.png

yesss.gif
Finally I am picking tomatoes. I planted heirlooms, and planted late which resulted in late tomatoes. From now through mid November I will e eating BLT sandwiches for lunch every day and Bibb lettuce/mozzarella/tomato/balsamic vinaigrette salads for supper most nights.
droolin.gif

:yesss:   Finally I am picking tomatoes.  I planted heirlooms, and planted late which resulted in late tomatoes.  From now through mid November I will e eating BLT sandwiches for lunch every day and Bibb lettuce/mozzarella/tomato/balsamic vinaigrette salads for supper most nights.  :drool

:drool count me in!

:yesss:   Finally I am picking tomatoes.  I planted heirlooms, and planted late which resulted in late tomatoes.  From now through mid November I will e eating BLT sandwiches for lunch every day and Bibb lettuce/mozzarella/tomato/balsamic vinaigrette salads for supper most nights.  :drool

With a banana bread chaser, i hope
1f604.png

Back
Top Bottom