Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Here is my current project...
20180208_170919.jpg

I did panic...I thought I was going to hurt him. He's a fighter for sure..:lau
:hugs

So glad it went well, and the 2nd time too! We really do have a great group, huh? :highfive:

I vote Bobbin. My grandpa used to call me that, and so did my one student when I first started working with him 5 1/2 years ago. I'm partial to that name.

Yep, Bobbin it is! He is the spunky dark blue, Button is the shy light blue, and Thimble is the yellow/green. I've been using those names, talking to them, I love them!

My cynical self thinks they're just trying to get rid of one more cat...

omg, I actually had that same thought cross my mind. Hmmmm....

So glad it went well, and the 2nd time too! We really do have a great group, huh? :highfive:

Yep, Bobbin it is! He is the spunky dark blue, Button is the shy light blue, and Thimble is the yellow/green. I've been using those names, talking to them, I love them!

Yes we do! :highfive:
I absolutely love the names! :love

I figured I had neglected my Call thread for way too long, lol... trying to get pics posted over there...
O o o o. . I did not know you had that thread. :D
Sweet.

Me too about the cat. They just want a two fer. :rolleyes:
I like your birdie names:lol:

Back
Top Bottom