Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thank you room! :hugs
Just fed him. My first time tube feeding and our dear k was on speaker phone and Charity helped and it all went great! Well, I panicked a bit but k calmed me down and then it all went great. Baby did fantastic and I couldn't have done it without Charity and k!
Thank you all for the encouragement and support! I love you guys! :hugs
And you didn't need to give up half your bed, after all. He'd have made a great foot warmer, though.

Thank you room! :hugs
Just fed him. My first time tube feeding and our dear k was on speaker phone and Charity helped and it all went great! Well, I panicked a bit but k calmed me down and then it all went great. Baby did fantastic and I couldn't have done it without Charity and k!
Thank you all for the encouragement and support! I love you guys! :hugs

Knew you could do it... :highfive:

I honestly think at my house It's because we are so over populated with squirrels. They are cute. . but nasty little heathens that eat your house and stash their nuts all over the place. I think they bring fleas. And fleas can lay dormant for a long time so once they lay eggs in your house somewhere. . .watch out. And we don't have the deep freezes you have.
I'M A SQUIRREL :eek::lauI've ben known to stash oh never mind :gig And tin foil doesn't work for fleas ?:lau

i always thought raising an Oxen would be interesting thing to do.... REad up on it some... pound for pound Cattle are much stronger than horses. Lower center of gravity and muscles in the neck and shoulders for pushing....

By Definition Oxen are not a breed. Though some breeds of Beef in Europe are primarily used as Oxen. They are any breed of Beef allowed to go over the age of 4 and are trained to do draft work. Usually neutered males or steers...

https://www.ruralheritage.com/ox_paddock/ox_whatis.htm

I have only seen Oxen in Canada and most of those were Herford steers .But you are right, just about any emasculated steer, of any breed can trained to work in a ox yoke .

Back
Top Bottom