Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Looks like she's lost the barring on her head, so at least 3 to 4 months old. If her irises are very pale, then she would be at least eight months old. If they aren't very pale, then she would be somewhere between four and eight months old.

Okay, off to attempt to clean out my coop! The entire thing hinges on whether or not the wheelbarrow has unfrozen from the ground, so wish me luck!
the expert speaks :bow glad to know I was close...

The cross beak thing is interesting. If he can hone it himself, he'll probably be okay, but it's so hard to know if it was a hatching issue (I think they can sometimes get it from pipping/zipping through a tough shell) or if it's genetic. So, yeah. Probably not a breeder. Stinks. But he's adorable.

Broody hatched, not incubator. :confused:

It can also occur from confinement beak over growth .Although it will be slighter . Either don't breed because it is hereditary . Best get rid of the whole line . chicken and dumplings is where they belong :lau

:lau :idunno

I posted pics of my new budgie on a budgie thread and apparently I have a female,not a male.:idunno:th
@Pyxis @WVduckchick or anyone else who can help...please help?:fl

Guess you got answers. Did the store not know how old she is?
I found these when I was researching.
blogger-image-425489548.jpg A-budgies-sex-difference-with-color-differences-on-their-ceres.jpg

Hey, what's going on over there? I heard part of a broadcast this morning about students going back to classes on Monday, but the teachers won't be there? Teachers' strike?

They say its not a strike. Yet...I guess. Wanting more money.

And there was thunder, thunder, over Thunder Road,
Thunder was his engine and white lightnin' was his load
(or something like that...been a while)

I dont know this one, but thought I might be able to lure you or Sour into singing Mellow Yellow for me. Nobody's biting on the Pond today. :lau

Back
Top Bottom