Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Those vultures are huge. One day I went out on an errand and the local mob of Ravins were having a conversation on the top of a telephone pole.... There were about five of them doing their noises.... Big Ravens too...
deb
Deb did they say over and over again nevermore? lol

We have tons of them...I could take pictures pretty much every day. They nest across the street in a big white pine....I love watching them snatch a big Pike outta little lake.
There's enough food for them here though.... Between fish and deer carcasses.... I'm guessing it was about a month ago I almost hit two of them with my truck as they flew off a dead deer carcass on the road.... Unlike the very intelligent Ravens that flew away from my truck.... Both eagles flew right across my hood..... Also got them with my windshield.

I think it's that they mainly glide they were doing what they did on more aerodynamic cars would let them due using the air currents give them the lift over the vehicle.

But... i do remember the rabbit explosion some years back, there were so many rabbits that that spring the snow melted, and the landscape was COVERED with a blanket of rabbit poop. Then of course, they ate everything and then started getting sickly and wormy and diseased. Every dog in town had to be treated for worms they got from the rabbits.

I heard a joke once some may want to cover their eyes, one guy called up his friend the morning of and asked do you have worms? The friend said, yes but I'm going anyway.

What's a good source of FREE coop plans?

Look online for extension plans many states extension agencies have many many resources online and just google it, it will take some time and effort to sort and get what you want and need, you don't need to look necessarily just to your particular state just make sure it's from a state similar to your climate or know you may need to make slight adjustments for where you live like in the colder north closeable windows in the SW more ventalation.
My coffee is too sweet

:(

I should have stuck with regular black

:old

you should have never stuck your finger in it to test the heat, that's what did it! lol

I'm so so with cucumbers don't want many but I will eat them but my mom and her twin would eat pickles bit not raw cucumbers. But I cannot stand refrigerator pickles! I think I must have been forced to eat them as a kid likely at grandparents house they loved them! Acted like I was a spoiled brat because I would not put any on my plate and eat them, I ask you if there are like 7 or 8 different vegetables on the table and a kid wants any or all but one what is their problem I ask you?

Supposedly they detox me or something -shudder-

Okay, fair warning, this is a pet peeve of mine, lol. You don't need to 'detox' your body, and no food is gonna do that. What does detoxify your body is your liver and kidneys. If those aren't working, you need a hospital, not a certain kind of food.

this-is-your-liver-it-does-a-good-job-of-24837230.png

I love cucumbers and will eat them all if someone leaves me alone with them, but if you don't like 'em, don't eat them just because someone told you they're going to 'detoxify' you. Because they're not :p Eating healthier is good for a lot of reasons, but 'detoxing' is not one of them.

Okay, fair warning, this is a pet peeve of mine, lol. You don't need to 'detox' your body, and no food is gonna do that. What does detoxify your body is your liver and kidneys. If those aren't working, you need a hospital, not a certain kind of food.

I love cucumbers and will eat them all if someone leaves me alone with them, but if you don't like 'em, don't eat them just because someone told you they're going to 'detoxify' you. Because they're not :p Eating healthier is good for a lot of reasons, but 'detoxing' is not one of them.
Eating them to please my crazy older sister.....

Is important. :old

My older sis said I have to start eating them...

Supposedly they detox me or something -shudder-

Sooooooo bad

I liked the sprouts and garlic.

Pyxis beat me to it. See also:acidifying/alkalizing your body...

My coffee is too sweet

:(

I should have stuck with regular black

:old

Why ruin perfectly good hot chocolate by putting coffee in it? :sick

Pyxis beat me to it. See also:acidifying/alkalizing your body...

Why ruin perfectly good hot chocolate by putting coffee in it? :sick

You forgot me when you counted whos been here since HS/SS :hiti postalot more than idid back thethen but i read every post of Hs/ss and the frenchfrog. im finally 100 posts caught up in 24 hrs and have 2 PMs to answer. :celebrate

You forgot me when you counted whos been here since HS/SS :hiti postalot more than idid back thethen but i read every post of Hs/ss and the frenchfrog. im finally 100 posts caught up in 24 hrs and have 2 PMs to answer. :celebrate

I think I was on the he said/she said thread too. Haven't thought about that in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom