Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I think I was on the he said/she said thread too. Haven't thought about that in awhile.

You were! I didnt wanna say it without being sure but now that uve said it im positive you were a late comer, i believe it was when you first got into the Cemani? Mayve been jus learning to hatch like the most of us?

You were! I didnt wanna say it without being sure but now that uve said it im positive you were a late comer, i believe it was when you first got into the Cemani? Mayve been jus learning to hatch like the most of us?

Mighta been right around when I first got cemani, that would have been in 2013.

The first thing I ever hatched was actually ducks :) There was a thread in the duck section, Thread formerly known as hatch day is today, and that's where I did my first hatching. That one died off :(

Alright, I will consider that an acceptable reason :p

Yep.... reality has little to do with my eldest sis. :old

And I just can't lie to her.... so I have to do at least some of whatever .....

Why ruin perfectly good hot chocolate by putting coffee in it? :sick

Other way around.... that chocolate ruined my coffee! :rant

Talking of evil rats with wings...

Did a dump run today:

20190402_165233.jpg
20190402_165207.jpg

Yep.... reality has little to do with my eldest sis. :old

And I just can't lie to her.... so I have to do at least some of whatever .....

Other way around.... that chocolate ruined my coffee! :rant

Nope, un-possible to ruin the black liquid of ickiness (that smells so good, darn it!)

2 ways that I'm an oddball amongst my co-workers--can't stand/don't/won't drink coffee, and have no ink:gig As well as the fact that I could be the mom of 90% of them:lau

I got four in the back of my Geo to drive a hundred miles.... Normal for me... Going through the City was a hoot

deb
My uncle was fond of driving through downtown Paducah KY with a young whitetail doe in the truck seat beside him.

Morning Al and Pondites,
Eagles nest on our "back forty" every year and another pair or two around the nearby lake. Lots of eagles in our area. Used to be super rare to see one up here. They almost disappeared completely until they banned the use of DDT which was getting into the foodchain and causing their eggshells to fail. Took them a long time to recover. Now they're pretty common, even in winter as long as there's open water. See them circling in the thermals over our field all the time, even had one land in the tree near my run and just sit there until I chased it off. Never had one bother my chickens tho,,,,,yet. :fl
Are you sure you don't live on the Western side of MN? Sounds like us. No eagles for a long time, now they're everywhere!

Congrats, Al!

Congratulations @Alaskan :celebrate
Congratulations to @oldrooster for one too! :clap
x2!

There are people even in this thread that just enjoy candling....I personally barely ever candle.
Heck I'm pretty much a hands off Hatcher.
And I've had 100% hatch rates.... And 0%.
I usually do well except in the hottest part of summer.... That's when the zero rates occur.
I'm also a hands off hatcher. Especially when I have a broody setting. I trust her to do her thing.

Okay... Caught up... Time to make the doughnuts.

Actually I'm resting mostly... Letting this hip get a break. I might go out and sorry through some tools... Organize a few more drawers.
But mostly I'm watching a movie or two.... Catch the Tigers game later.... They are playing them damn Yankees today...:tongue
Glad you're resting that hip! Hope your appt. goes well tomorrow.
tastes like Turkey....:D
That's what my DH told the game warden one day...
Why ruin perfectly good hot chocolate by putting coffee in it? :sick
Exactly!
Nope, un-possible to ruin the black liquid of ickiness (that smells so good, darn it!)

2 ways that I'm an oddball amongst my co-workers--can't stand/don't/won't drink coffee, and have no ink:gig As well as the fact that I could be the mom of 90% of them:lau
I'm with you. I'm not old enough for coffee yet. (Never mind the fact that all 3 of my adult sons drink the stuff - I blame their wives for corrupting them.) But I love the smell of it!
They must be really hungry. It was a bad winter this year for birds of prey over here, I bet was a bad one your way too. The rehab places around here are getting in a ton of starving owls.
From what I understand, it seems to be common. My friend in Soldotna tells me they call them "dumpster chickens".

Good Evening, Pond!
I have a cold. I feel lousy. I'm going to bed. Hope you all have a good night tonight and day tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom