Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

CD174592-B989-467C-B148-0BCFAB448616.jpeg
21ED4ED6-4F05-4A50-9F7E-0197F637B2F7.jpeg

It's getting close! I'm excited for you, Phil, that you're going to get it fixed. I hope it turns out as well as mine have. Honestly, I am still in awe every day that I can walk without pain. Also - I have fallen on my newest hip 3 times in the past few months. It held! (I told you all about the ice under the snow and falling off the fence I was trying to climb over. The last time was on Friday when we were trying to get the water out of our basement. I was hurrying into the bathroom with a soaked pillow that I wanted to toss into the tub until I got it thrown out. I discovered that wet feet on a tile floor can be slippery.)
A friend of mine just had a hip replacement two weeks ago. Spent one night in the hospital & is walking almost 2 miles a day already. Doc told him he could probably resume playing softball by June or July! :eek: When he told me that last night, I told him his doctor was angling for some repeat business!

It's getting close! I'm excited for you, Phil, that you're going to get it fixed. I hope it turns out as well as mine have. Honestly, I am still in awe every day that I can walk without pain. Also - I have fallen on my newest hip 3 times in the past few months. It held! (I told you all about the ice under the snow and falling off the fence I was trying to climb over. The last time was on Friday when we were trying to get the water out of our basement. I was hurrying into the bathroom with a soaked pillow that I wanted to toss into the tub until I got it thrown out. I discovered that wet feet on a tile floor can be slippery.)
Well stop falling downv dang it.....
20190424_094010.jpg
Out on the big lake today

A friend of mine just had a hip replacement two weeks ago. Spent one night in the hospital & is walking almost 2 miles a day already. Doc told him he could probably resume playing softball by June or July! :eek: When he told me that last night, I told him his doctor was angling for some repeat business!
They told me yesterday there was no restrictions .... Except no shower for 72 hours.
Basically they said it's what you can tolerate

Back
Top Bottom