Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I planted the rest of my plants I've been waiting to plant until the snow was done yesterday. It snowed. :( Not much, didn't see anything on the weather saying snow. I should have known anyway. Hopefully the plants are ok. Alyssum and mum's.

I planted the rest of my plants I've been waiting to plant until the snow was done yesterday. It snowed. :( Not much, didn't see anything on the weather saying snow. I should have known anyway. Hopefully the plants are ok. Alyssum and mum's.
We haven’t planted a thing yet, Cynthia. We’re having an automatic sprinkler system installed, and included in the system is drip irrigation for the flower beds. I’m getting antsy - it’s almost hummingbird time and I have nothing for them. I only plant things that attract hummers. So I think for awhile I’m going to be relying on flowers in containers, hanging baskets and of course my feeders.

Son and DIL got their garden planted on Tuesday. This morning it hailed.

We had little Nigeys once... Mountain lion issues... Now we have no goats.

I have 2 aggressive egg eaters in the flock. I have never had this problem. Pretty sure it started with the Stellar's Jays who occasionally get into my coops and peck holes in the eggs, making them more appealing to chickens. Sigh. I will probably have to process these 2 hens. I watched them go from one nesting box to another. :he
Yep... once they start... important to eat them before they teach the rest of the flock.

Has it stopped @Alaskan ?
First dry morning here. How strong was the quake ?
It was just a 3.6, but the center was pretty close.

It was more noticeable than most because it had dangling things wiggling for quite a while... maybe just a minute... before it did its full earthquake thing.

Back
Top Bottom