Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Just did a quick candle on day 5. All 5 AC eggs have veins, as well as 3/4 of the others. Don't think my Marans x is doing anything though, and my 2 green Halfloffbar eggs are almost impossible to see through.(But pretty sure I saw veins)

The AC air cells are so much bigger than the others, so I upped the humidity a bit. Official candle is on Friday.
fl.gif
GREAT NEWS!!!

Just did a quick candle on day 5.  All 5 AC eggs have veins, as well as 3/4 of the others.  Don't think my Marans x is doing anything though, and my 2 green Halfloffbar eggs are almost impossible to see through.(But pretty sure I saw veins)

The AC air cells are so much bigger than the others, so I upped the humidity a bit.  Official candle is on Friday.

:fl   GREAT NEWS!!! 

X2!!!!

:fl :celebrate

my hatch is done :pop   87.5 %, pretty darn awesome for shipped eggs :celebrate

i remember you saying they were all boys but thats all i remember

That is FANTASTIC for shipped AND Calls!!!! :highfive:

I had 16 eggs go into lockdown my first hatch of Calls, shipped too... I hatched 5, 1 didn't survive the 1st week, and the 4 left were all drakes, yes... lol...

But, I did the tilt method most everyone suggested for shipped and didn't mist since air cells looked good...

Last time I did shipped Calls, I laid them down immediately and misted them the last few days... out of 24 that made it to lockdown, I hatched 18...

And that's why I make the recommendations for Call eggs when I ship them... :)

Great job, you did super, super well!!!!

:hugs

my poor horse is living in a mud bog right now

I would love all that rain, they are saying its the worst drought here since 88

Just did a quick candle on day 5.  All 5 AC eggs have veins, as well as 3/4 of the others.  Don't think my Marans x is doing anything though, and my 2 green Halfloffbar eggs are almost impossible to see through.(But pretty sure I saw veins)

The AC air cells are so much bigger than the others, so I upped the humidity a bit.  Official candle is on Friday.

:fl

Last edited:
Nice Job!!
wee.gif
That is FANTASTIC for shipped AND Calls!!!!
highfive.gif

I had 16 eggs go into lockdown my first hatch of Calls, shipped too... I hatched 5, 1 didn't survive the 1st week, and the 4 left were all drakes, yes... lol...

But, I did the tilt method most everyone suggested for shipped and didn't mist since air cells looked good...

Last time I did shipped Calls, I laid them down immediately and misted them the last few days... out of 24 that made it to lockdown, I hatched 18...

And that's why I make the recommendations for Call eggs when I ship them...
smile.png

Great job, you did super, super well!!!!

Thanks, i am pretty pumped about it :D
FYI, that ratio does not include the clears
hide.gif
i did crack them open and they all appeared to be infertile i hatched 7/8 that developed, no blood rings, or early deaths, just the one DIS

Back
Top Bottom