Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thanks, i am pretty pumped about it :D
FYI, that ratio does not include the clears :oops:  i did crack them open and they all appeared to be infertile i hatched 7/8 that developed, no blood rings, or early deaths, just the one DIS

Mine didn't include clears or quitters either... I had several quitters though from both of those... sorry for the clears, fertility seemed to be up and down, but guess that high wormload I didn't know about was probably affecting them... :(

Sure does say something for their vigor that none quit except 1 DIS... ;)

Mine didn't include clears or quitters either... I had several quitters though from both of those... sorry for the clears, fertility seemed to be up and down, but guess that high wormload I didn't know about was probably affecting them...
sad.png

Sure does say something for their vigor that none quit except 1 DIS...
wink.png
agreed, and i couldnt be happier
hugs.gif

I am just glad you are happy... that's what counts... and all those beautiful babies you got!!
hugs.gif

What's up with this one?
it was the last one to hatch, it bleed a bit, and took awhile to absorb its yolk, and it wasnt fully dry when my daughter took it out of the incubator
i am just worried about it, probably for no reason
hide.gif

it was the last one to hatch, it bleed a bit, and took awhile to absorb its yolk, and it wasnt fully dry when my daughter took it out of the incubator
i am just worried about it, probably for no reason :oops:

No, that's understandable... and I worry too, lol...

How is it acting now though?

Back
Top Bottom