Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

That the Cubs are now winning 5 to 1??
gig.gif

hugs.gif
NOPE!!!!!!....... PANTS ON THE GROUND PANTS ON THE GROUND LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND
lau.gif
gig.gif
My boss came in and said something shitty to me right after I got done with a therapy session about how people are not allowed to disrespect you and let it own you... and I had to crack a smile because all I could hear in my head was... PANTS ON THE GROUND
lau.gif
gig.gif
Thank you sour-you made my day even if I cant get that stupid song out of my head
he.gif
idunno.gif
tongue.png

NOPE!!!!!!....... PANTS ON THE GROUND PANTS ON THE GROUND LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND
lau.gif
gig.gif
My boss came in and said something shitty to me right after I got done with a therapy session about how people are not allowed to disrespect you and let it own you... and I had to crack a smile because all I could hear in my head was... PANTS ON THE GROUND
lau.gif
gig.gif
Thank you sour-you made my day even if I cant get that stupid song out of my head
he.gif
idunno.gif
tongue.png

lau.gif

:smack

They have been under a curse and maybe this year the curse will be broken.....

:lau I didn't mean it that way!!

I was just asking, since it seemed like y'all were talking about them in relation to a game.... I don't follow sports, so I am totally clueless.

NOPE!!!!!!....... PANTS ON THE GROUND PANTS ON THE GROUND LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND :lau :gig My boss came in and said something shitty to me right after I got done with a therapy session about how people are not allowed to disrespect you and let it own you... and I had to crack a smile because all I could hear in my head was... PANTS ON THE GROUND :lau :gig Thank you sour-you made my day even if I cant get that stupid song out of my head :he :idunno :p

:lau :lau

:hugs

Indians just scored 2 with a play off the catcher's face.

No Ravyn, BYC has to watch the CMA's.   :gig

:lau :oops:

NOPE!!!!!!....... PANTS ON THE GROUND PANTS ON THE GROUND LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND :lau :gig My boss came in and said something shitty to me right after I got done with a therapy session about how people are not allowed to disrespect you and let it own you... and I had to crack a smile because all I could hear in my head was... PANTS ON THE GROUND :lau :gig Thank you sour-you made my day even if I cant get that stupid song out of my head :he :idunno :p

:gig

Another good one to listen to is "Cows with guns" by Dana Lyons.

Back
Top Bottom