Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Actually that does sound good. (Not the 4AM part)
It's ok-I'm better on that then midnights. then 4 days off. I'm taking coop day off, working 3 and then going to Ohio Nationals on Friday. Unless I am in a cast-then now work and my friend Jenn is driving to Nationals with me in a cast
celebrate.gif

Your wine sounds much better, my mom bought me a box o' wine lol, can't let it go to waste, did you know a box of wine equals 4 bottles

Oh geez
Congrats on your duckies!!!!
wee.gif
you should be drinking something nice to celebrate!!!!!! If you want something not expensive but really good-black opal cab merlot blend $7.99-my go to for power drinking!!!!

i hope pedialyte works too :oops:
:confused: wine, is there something else ?

Pedialyte does help... get some nutridrench sometime though... or generic PolyViSol drops w/out Iron... always helps the little ones... don't forget brewers yeast in their food too... ;)

My daughter is singing and jumping around the living room watching the CMAs sorry guys
I like football my hubby likes baseball, therefore we watch neither :gig

I like football... Shade doesn't like any sports, so we watch none... :/

The Chicago Cubs are a baseball team that hasn't won a World Series since 1908.  Tonight is the last game of this year's series, and a lot of people are hoping they win.

Bottom of the 6th, Cubs 6, Indians 3

I hate to think about the reaction if they don't at this point.........

It's ok-I'm better on that then midnights. then 4 days off. I'm taking coop day off, working 3 and then going to Ohio Nationals on Friday. Unless I am in a cast-then now work and my friend Jenn is driving to Nationals with me in a cast :celebrate

Have fun at the Nationals... I can't wait for the Dixie Classic!! :celebrate

No power drinking, my mom and I drank enough the other night, no way, lol, thanks
I am not a big fan of the blends, I like more dry less sweet and blends tend to be sweeter

Pedialyte does help... get some nutridrench sometime though... or generic PolyViSol drops w/out Iron... always helps the little ones... don't forget brewers yeast in their food too...
wink.png

I like football... Shade doesn't like any sports, so we watch none...
hmm.png

I hate to think about the reaction if they don't at this point.........
Have fun at the Nationals... I can't wait for the Dixie Classic!!
celebrate.gif
when is it so i can plan ahead!!!!

Back
Top Bottom