Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Phil, hope that your tool is drying out.  Care to update ?

Still in the sunny window.... I'm not in a hurry to turn it on..... I own 5 scanners so if i need to scan a car i can..... But this is my newest and most advanced one..... Plus I'm still paying 60 bucks a week payments.

You guys will be the first to know..... Unless my wife is home when i turn it on.

:ya   I may have figured out the cause of the pugs behavior.  They frequently carry out 'pug wars', but with their little pushed in faces neither can achieve dominance.  When I take them outside they pee about 20 times constantly marking the same sites.  Hey, maybe this is all about dominance.  This is what I have been doing - we keep them in the kitchen and wash room since these floors are tile and it is easy to clean after the pigs err pugs.  I have two dog crates in the kitchen.  Only one pug at a time is allowed freedom now - no more peeing and pooping in the house.  :celebrate   Otis still is and always will be a psychotic little sociopath, but at least all bodily functions are carried on outside.  I hope I haven't just jinxed myself with this post.  :oops:

Do they do "Pug-tona"? Chase each other around like Daytona?

My dogs have the pizzing contests too. Mostly outside on every tree in the yard, occasionally inside. Drives me nuts. My older dog Roscoe is almost 10 years old though, so I put up with it. :(

They are bigger on 'golden-tona' messing with our golden retriever. They don't mess with their lab 'sister' as she is pretty rough on them.

Last edited:
:ya   I may have figured out the cause of the pugs behavior.  They frequently carry out 'pug wars', but with their little pushed in faces neither can achieve dominance.  When I take them outside they pee about 20 times constantly marking the same sites.  Hey, maybe this is all about dominance.  This is what I have been doing - we keep them in the kitchen and wash room since these floors are tile and it is easy to clean after the pigs err pugs.  I have two dog crates in the kitchen.  Only one pug at a time is allowed freedom now - no more peeing and pooping in the house.  :celebrate   Otis still is and always will be a psychotic little sociopath, but at least all bodily functions are carried on outside.  I hope I haven't just jinxed myself with this post.  :oops:
Hope not, but it seems some people here prefer the top of the freezer for those kinda things, so if it works please head over to PF's place for a bit of house-training
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom