Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I think my last dentist is out of our network now, so I have avoided going to a new one. I loved him.

Speaking of doctors.... hubby went to a physiatrist yesterday, for them to figure out why his legs get numb. The doc looked at his stomach and said "man, that's a huge f*%#^ng hernia". Literally, that's what he said lol. Ultrasound is next week to confirm its a hernia and not a senoma, but its looking like he will have surgery again.
sad.png

My dentist is a great professional and a very interesting person - I still don't like seeing him.

VW, get that man fixed up.

It's a beautiful late fall day here, and the Princess and I are going to spend the day in Intercourse. Pa. that is. Taking our semi annual trip to Kitchen Kettle Village.

It's a beautiful late fall day here, and the Princess and I are going to spend the day in Intercourse.    Pa. that is.  Taking our semi annual trip to Kitchen Kettle Village. 
Enjoy yourselves and have a safe journey
1f60a.png

I think my last dentist is out of our network now, so I have avoided going to a new one.  I loved him. 

Speaking of doctors.... hubby went to a physiatrist yesterday, for them to figure out why his legs get numb.  The doc looked at his stomach and said "man, that's a huge f*%#^ng hernia".  Literally, that's what he said lol.  Ultrasound is next week to confirm its a hernia and not a senoma, but its looking like he will have surgery again.  :(  

Oh no, that means you're nurse Betty again for a few weeks. Praying it's a simple fix.

It's a beautiful late fall day here, and the Princess and I are going to spend the day in Intercourse. Pa. that is. Taking our semi annual trip to Kitchen Kettle Village.
This surgery sure will put a damper on my trips to Intercourse.
th.gif

eta - enjoy the Village
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom