Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

You may have to go alone.
hu.gif

It's just not as much fun without someone to talk to.

So my shipped birds are still MIA from Monday... I'm not real happy. But I went to my chicken vet/malay breeder and went over budget....
idunno.gif
Pics to come tomorrow when I wake them up... And somehow a trio of silkies and 2 Millie Fleur D'Uccles jumped in the show crate too!!! Those rascals.. always trying to hitch a free ride...
D.gif
lol

Seem to be OK, Saw two internal pips and hurried to get them back in the bator and jack up the humidity. I had waited an extra day to lock down since nothing was going on yesterday.

Hope to see something going on tomorrow when I check them again.
smile.png
fl.gif

Actually I was so startled when I saw the first one moving I almost dropped it! (LOL) I'll get a better look at them tomorrow.
ep.gif
oh no! good thing you didnt! Cant wait for updates!

Your in high cotton! I don't have electricity in my barn! ....but then again I don't even have a barn. I want one, though! And a small farm to go with it. Marrying off another child in a few months, graduating two from college in a few months. Lord, I'll save enough on my auto insurance to buy a barn!
lau.gif

Pics of the new kids from last. Isn't. Don't show bill that they were on my foyer carpet!
So pretty!!!!

Looks like a lot of testosterone in that there kitchen, Mel.

I spent my 2017 chicken budget at the dentist yesterday...
rant.gif
hugs.gif
i hate those bills

I think my last dentist is out of our network now, so I have avoided going to a new one. I loved him.

Speaking of doctors.... hubby went to a physiatrist yesterday, for them to figure out why his legs get numb. The doc looked at his stomach and said "man, that's a huge f*%#^ng hernia". Literally, that's what he said lol. Ultrasound is next week to confirm its a hernia and not a senoma, but its looking like he will have surgery again.
sad.png
hugs.gif
i hope all goes well and he heals quickly

This surgery sure will put a damper on my trips to Intercourse.
th.gif

eta - enjoy the Village
big_smile.png
lol, another reason for quick healing

Back
Top Bottom