Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thank God I didn't go to Knoxville!!! That would have been ugly!!! See-everything happens for a reason :/  I just don't always like it. My problem is I have only had the strength to do the seramas and lay here and stare at the tv or computer cause it hurts to type. so that means I look at "stuff" to buy :oops:  I will plead the fifth on this one....

I watch the Hen Daisy channel on YouTube during times like yours.

The SC are very light for a LF for sure but they lay a very large egg for their size. That ones already hopping up in my lap.

That was the AM chicks first time free ranging. Maybe that's why they stood so proud and tall. :)

Ditto on the long version.

I guess I lost the Clementine quote. Is her crop issue better? She's such a pretty girl.

Ah! That was the 'Oh, chit!!! The run just got HUGE!!!!' moment... :lau

:gig I can see that!

Thank God I didn't go to Knoxville!!! That would have been ugly!!! See-everything happens for a reason :/  I just don't always like it. My problem is I have only had the strength to do the seramas and lay here and stare at the tv or computer cause it hurts to type. so that means I look at "stuff" to buy :oops:  I will plead the fifth on this one....

Fess up woman, whatcha buyin?? :D

hugs.gif
Mel x100000000
LIZ!!!!!
hugs.gif
Now I'm a little better
wink.png

Yeah, I used to believe that quote... :/

Should just empty the cart at the end, lol... then you get the fun of pretending without the bill... ;)

Yep, I heard the runt saying something about the universe really being infinite.

As the eyes got huge and round.........

I guess I lost the Clementine quote. Is her crop issue better? She's such a pretty girl.
:gig I can see that!
Fess up woman, whatcha buyin?? :D

I think Clementine went the the Great Pasture in the sky... :(

More SERAMAS??
hu.gif

Hey, did you see...2 of mine are silkied!
Yes
hide.gif
and YES!!!
celebrate.gif

And a brown frizzle pullet- but just the 2 white cockerels up front-not the 3rd hanging in the back. The smooth white is for my little friend Alex from our serama club for 4H as a Christmas gift. I'm working on breeding him a smooth pullet and 1/2 dozen eggs too. He is such a good kid but there is this other girl in the junior club and she has awesome birds that always win (shes so awesome too). He has a great cockerel but she has been doing seramas for a long time and I dont want him to get discouraged. He works with his birds daily and really cares for them well. Told his mom I wanted to surprise him (she is getting him an incubator for Christmas and chicken breeding and hatching books.) Love when you can make a kid happy!!! Thats what xmas is really about. "For it is in giving that we receive"
love.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom