Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So pretty! Just look tiny compared to what I'm used to!
gig.gif

hugs.gif

That's just adorable!
love.gif

My hero...
bow.gif

Think it's unanimous... we all want to hear the long version...
big_smile.png
I would have peed my pants!!!
lau.gif

Yeah, I used to believe that quote... :/ Should just empty the cart at the end, lol... then you get the fun of pretending without the bill... ;) As the eyes got huge and round......... I think Clementine went the the Great Pasture in the sky... :(
Yes shame on me. He said Clementine II. I'm sorry Oz, I remember now. But II is a lovely girl too.
Me neither... :( And tomorrow is gonna suck... 66° right now, will be 30° tomorrow...
Same here. :/
Yes :oops: and YES!!! :celebrate And a brown frizzle pullet- but just the 2 white cockerels up front-not the 3rd hanging in the back. The smooth white is for my little friend Alex from our serama club for 4H as a Christmas gift. I'm working on breeding him a smooth pullet and 1/2 dozen eggs too. He is such a good kid but there is this other girl in the junior club and she has awesome birds that always win (shes so awesome too). He has a great cockerel but she has been doing seramas for a long time and I dont want him to get discouraged. He works with his birds daily and really cares for them well. Told his mom I wanted to surprise him (she is getting him an incubator for Christmas and chicken breeding and hatching books.) Love when you can make a kid happy!!! Thats what xmas is really about. "For it is in giving that we receive" :love :hugs
Sweet!! Some cuties there. :clap

Back
Top Bottom