Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I'd plump for "very little"
smile.png

That shocks me very little
gig.gif

@WVduckchick I have a pond question for you. Assuming from your name and your opening post that you have had ducks on the pond. Do you have any problems with interaction between resident ducks and wild geese?

We have a nice pond with an island in the middle and every year we get wild geese that come in for a few months then take off when it starts to get hot (we are in North Texas). We would like to have some ducks year round, just not sure how they would get along with wild geese. The geese can get fairly possessive of the pond and will chase off other wild geese that come try to share. :|

Enough of the serious questions, got a paddle boat here? I don't go in pond water, too many snakes!

@WVduckchick I have a pond question for you. Assuming from your name and your opening post that you have had ducks on the pond. Do you have any problems with interaction between resident ducks and wild geese?

We have a nice pond with an island in the middle and every year we get wild geese that come in for a few months then take off when it starts to get hot (we are in North Texas). We would like to have some ducks year round, just not sure how they would get along with wild geese. The geese can get fairly possessive of the pond and will chase off other wild geese that come try to share. :|

Enough of the serious questions, got a paddle boat here? I don't go in pond water, too many snakes!
you sure you're a native Texan?
tongue.png

there is an inner-tube someone brought........but it got popped at the party, and I just patched the hole, needs a few minutes to set, before airing up again.....

Back
Top Bottom