Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Quote:
OH my goodness.... I feel your pain. I snapped my ACL in my left leg took the insurance company three months to decide to fix it... I wore my other knee out favoring it.

I would rather have broken bones than messed up ligaments....
hugs.gif
to you.

deb

I wouldn't either, lol... not the best for breeding, so definitely not worth it...
I think the Pond Python is closer to you... ;)

Yeah.

I think there was a lot worked with in them due to all the fertility issues... they're still very much a project in the US...

I see.

Dan, I know you didn't ask me, but that doesn't stop me from butting in lol! I made a 3-sided little shelter out of cedar siding boards, with a slanted roof for my girl. It's about 2' tall, a foot wide and deep. Put some straw in it, and she laid in it the next day. She still lays in other places occasionally, but overall, I get most of her eggs there.

Eta, that's also where she hatched her lings
:highfive: I found a white cockerel over your way. I may come over and get him. :D

Lol. I built a nest box house (it did have best boxes at one point.) out of cedar wood that's 4' w x 2' d x 2' t, with a slanted roof the best boxes were off the ground by about a foot and I would occasionally find a duck egg in there but not often, it was under one of those boxes that my broody hatched hers.

That's very common... juvies tend to go yellowish and then full white later after they fully mature...

Agreed
And using green fire for the name! Sad. Sad.
unfortunately so many people buy and think every bird they produce is excellent quality just cause green fire, ewe crazy, etc sold them to them

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom