Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

If breeding them together, you'll get some whites... all the offspring of the whites will be carrying 1 copy of white... chances are some will get no copies of white, some 1 copy and some 2 copies... depends on if the male you pick is from a white parent or your BBS's... and no way to tell that without test breeding each one to a white...

I was planning on separating them for breeding but someone wanted pet Silkie chicks. Due to some other issues they may be staying here though.

well folks I gotta go to bed. Up early to do the birds the therapy and the dr-wish me luck
fl.gif
hugs.gif

luck.....
fl.gif

I have a LOT of demand for chicks and turkeys already! I won't load the incubator until February (only weeks away, hurray!) but it's looking up for sure. I have preorders for over two dozen turkeys and two dozen chickens. Time to set up my breeding pens!

April 1 I will be setting all my market turkeys for the year, some new Pencilled Palm and other turkeys, and will fill up with whatever else I have to stuff into the incubator!

I have a LOT of demand for chicks and turkeys already!  I won't load the incubator until February (only weeks away, hurray!) but it's looking up for sure.  I have preorders for over two dozen turkeys and two dozen chickens.  Time to set up my breeding pens!

April 1 I will be setting all my market turkeys for the year, some new Pencilled Palm and other turkeys, and will fill up with whatever else I have to stuff into the incubator!

Hm... I think we determined that I'd have turkeys roaming the neighborhood if I tried them, didn't we? :(

I thought I was done, but there's another pip!

:bun

See what happens when they aren't shipped? They keep going... and going... and going... :gig

I was planning on separating them for breeding but someone wanted pet Silkie chicks. Due to some other issues they may be staying here though.

Been ther, done that... :/

You can test breed... or put them up for sale as pets or possible white carriers... as long as full disclosure, no biggie...

I have a LOT of demand for chicks and turkeys already!  I won't load the incubator until February (only weeks away, hurray!) but it's looking up for sure.  I have preorders for over two dozen turkeys and two dozen chickens.  Time to set up my breeding pens!

Booyah!!!!
:highfive:

Hm... I think we determined that I'd have turkeys roaming the neighborhood if I tried them, didn't we? :(

You ain't gonna be there much longer... and we got turkeys roaming wild around here anyways! :gig

For all I know, there could be wild ones roaming the woods at the ends of the blocks (surrounded by dead ends)--I've seen the deer and raccoons myself, and there's supposed to be a bear in there, too. Everyone's homegrown turkeys look so yummy!

I have a LOT of demand for chicks and turkeys already! I won't load the incubator until February (only weeks away, hurray!) but it's looking up for sure. I have preorders for over two dozen turkeys and two dozen chickens. Time to set up my breeding pens!

That's awesome! Sounds like you are getting ready for a successful 2017! (Jealous!! Would love to go bigger into the poultry business someday!)

@minihorse927

Offended by the flash, we are...

Check out them cheekies on your babies!
big_smile.png
So cute!

PS: Hey - you had better let your Legbars spend time with one of your AM boys before you do your fibro project!

Back
Top Bottom