Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Maybe, but doubt it... none of my Am's are blue and it's dominant so it shows...
hu.gif

And blue is actually grey... all blue is, is black diluted... diluted twice is splash... blue is just a name label...
wink.png

Must have been a "Milkman" rooster?
idunno.gif

I realise its just a label, but didn't know what constituted splash - good to know. We'd better get posting some waffle, cos if Chaos sees this, you guys are gonna be sunk for a loooonng time
lau.gif

Must have been a "Milkman" rooster? :idunno

I realise its just a label, but didn't know what constituted splash - good to know. We'd better get posting some waffle, cos if Chaos sees this, you guys are gonna be sunk for a loooonng time :lau

:gig

It's still called blue, so Chaos can argue til he's blue in the face... won't change the name... ;)

This one looks lav...

gig.gif

It's still called blue, so Chaos can argue til he's blue in the face... won't change the name...
wink.png

This one looks lav...

Ah, now I see - thanks for sharing that. Hatching is a serious workout - poor thing looks like I do after a few too many
big_smile.png

You do know that Chaos will argue though, don't ya?
cool.png

Ah, now I see - thanks for sharing that. Hatching is a serious workout - poor thing looks like I do after a few too many :D

You do know that Chaos will argue though, don't ya? :cool:  

No problem... I like sharing the parts I understand... unfortunately, there's tons I still don't, lol... ;)

It sure was a bit flat... when I opened the bator it darted across and ducked it's head down like "I can't see you, you can't see me!"... :gig

It does have a bit of a case of Happy Feet, so we'll see if it pulls out of that... backside is bigger than the rest of it, lol...

And I expect nothing less from Chaos... :cool:

I'll have to leave you to argue in my stead til later... :D ;)

backside is bigger than the rest of it, lol...

And I expect nothing less from Chaos...
cool.png

I'll have to leave you to argue in my stead til later...
big_smile.png
wink.png
Sounds like DW
lau.gif
hide.gif

Me and Chaos arguing - can you imagine how ridiculous that would be ? - we'd have lost the topic of argument in ten seconds and progress to our usual Punch and Judy act
lol.png

I have a LOT of demand for chicks and turkeys already!  I won't load the incubator until February (only weeks away, hurray!) but it's looking up for sure.  I have preorders for over two dozen turkeys and two dozen chickens.  Time to set up my breeding pens!

April 1 I will be setting all my market turkeys for the year, some new Pencilled Palm and other turkeys, and will fill up with whatever else I have to stuff into the incubator!
I want turkey eggs ! :th

@minihorse927

Offended by the flash, we are...

Check out them cheekies on your babies! :D

Omg! :love look at all the fuzzy little faces! that is definitely how dare you take my picture!

Looks like minihorse will get 5 chicks... :D

And now that they're dry, the 2 blue tinged ones do look black, but not like the others... :confused:
:weee I blame the milkman

:gig

It's still called blue, so Chaos can argue til he's blue in the face... won't change the name... ;)

This one looks lav...

Awwww
Sounds like DW :lau  :oops:

Me and Chaos arguing - can you imagine how ridiculous that would be ? - we'd have lost the topic of argument in ten seconds and progress to our usual Punch and Judy act :lol:
:smack you got another from for your dw. :gig

We all enjoy the Chris & chaos show :lau

:hugs for you@meltel :fl for the doc appt!

Last edited:
Ah, now Mini - my face is stinging from the first one, Rav sent my way! Very harsh if you ask me
hit.gif

all of the New Year's Day hatch chicks. The bum legged one didn't make it.
white ohiki chick? I've had wheatens hatch like this before but they always had darker wingtips this one has Snow White wingtips. :idunno@RavynFallen

ETA: I just noticed how the little white chick stand out like a sore thumb in the middle of all those dark colored chicks :gig

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom