Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

all of the New Year's Day hatch chicks. The bum legged one didn't make it.
white ohiki chick? I've had wheatens hatch like this before but they always had darker wingtips this one has Snow White wingtips. :idunno@RavynFallen

ETA: I just noticed how the little white chick stand out like a sore thumb in the middle of all those dark colored chicks :gig

Oh my! How cute! :love

I had some seramas hatch full white looking, but change real quick. It's fun to watch them grow into their colors lol

Oh my! How cute! :love

I had some seramas hatch full white looking, but change real quick. It's fun to watch them grow into their colors lol
the Ohiki can carry recessive white and I keep hoping that maybe I might get a full white chick one day. my luck it will be a very light colored wheaten

Last edited:
I want turkey eggs ! :th
Omg! :love look at all the fuzzy little faces! that is definitely how dare you take my picture!
:weee I blame the milkman
Awwww
:smack you got another from for your dw. :gig

We all enjoy the Chris & chaos show :lau

:hugs for you@meltel :fl for the doc appt!

Should've seen the little bugger jump too, lol...

all of the New Year's Day hatch chicks. The bum legged one didn't make it.
white ohiki chick? I've had wheatens hatch like this before but they always had darker wingtips this one has Snow White wingtips. :idunno@RavynFallen

ETA: I just noticed how the little white chick stand out like a sore thumb in the middle of all those dark colored chicks :gig

One of these is not like the others... :gig

The one light wheaten chick that survived to feather out had a slight partial darker stripe down the middle of head... the only one that looked similar to that got attacked by one of the broodies when I had a pair of them together... I think she took exception to the sore thumb... :/

Maybe there's recessive white in the line too? Seems the bleach has been spilled on many breeds lines... :gig

Maybe, but doubt it... none of my Am's are blue and it's dominant so it shows...
hu.gif

And blue is actually grey... all blue is, is black diluted... diluted twice is splash... blue is just a name label...
wink.png
I'm glad that you've finally admitted that I'm right.

Ah, now I see - thanks for sharing that. Hatching is a serious workout - poor thing looks like I do after a few too many
big_smile.png

You do know that Chaos will argue though, don't ya?
cool.png
I would never argue anything. I would discuss it vehemently.

No problem... I like sharing the parts I understand... unfortunately, there's tons I still don't, lol...
wink.png

It sure was a bit flat... when I opened the bator it darted across and ducked it's head down like "I can't see you, you can't see me!"...
gig.gif

It does have a bit of a case of Happy Feet, so we'll see if it pulls out of that... backside is bigger than the rest of it, lol...

And I expect nothing less from Chaos...
cool.png

I'll have to leave you to argue in my stead til later...
big_smile.png
wink.png
I'm glad I can live up to your expectations.

all of the New Year's Day hatch chicks. The bum legged one didn't make it. white ohiki chick? I've had wheatens hatch like this before but they always had darker wingtips this one has Snow White wingtips.
idunno.gif
@RavynFallen

ETA: I just noticed how the little white chick stand out like a sore thumb in the middle of all those dark colored chicks
gig.gif
Cute chicks. How many Flowers did you end up with?

I see Mel lurking. All the best with the Doc's today
hugs.gif
x2

Back
Top Bottom