Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So I see this is where the action is
wink.png
Just felt like hanging out before my son wakes up from his nap. Ok if I intrude?

Just beware of the muck!

So I see this is where the action is
wink.png
Just felt like hanging out before my son wakes up from his nap. Ok if I intrude?

Run as fast and as far as you can, but if you decide to stay, you are more than welcome to take the lily pad just next to mine. It's sort of a safe zone.

You guys are seriously the best :hugs  I have to call the workmans comp lady today because she left me a message friday indicating that I dont have a job to go back to.... :th So now it gets really ugly with lawyers and such. I've been waiting until the end of the day to call her so i can screw up her day like she effed up my weekend knowing she can leave my attorneynasty messages instead of me for now on :rant  But you all make me laugh and its a good way to keep my mind off stuff... so thanks :hugs
:hugs Hope you get it sorted out in quick order.

You guys are seriously the best
hugs.gif
I have to call the workmans comp lady today because she left me a message friday indicating that I dont have a job to go back to....
th.gif
So now it gets really ugly with lawyers and such. I've been waiting until the end of the day to call her so i can screw up her day like she effed up my weekend knowing she can leave my attorneynasty messages instead of me for now on
rant.gif
But you all make me laugh and its a good way to keep my mind off stuff... so thanks
hugs.gif

Geez what a mess!
hugs.gif
We're here for you dear.

Well You're the one with the picture of it so....

Sssssh, Chris will get mad if he knows I have a pic of your trunk.
duc.gif

You guys are seriously the best
hugs.gif
I have to call the workmans comp lady today because she left me a message friday indicating that I dont have a job to go back to....
th.gif
So now it gets really ugly with lawyers and such. I've been waiting until the end of the day to call her so i can screw up her day like she effed up my weekend knowing she can leave my attorneynasty messages instead of me for now on
rant.gif
But you all make me laugh and its a good way to keep my mind off stuff... so thanks
hugs.gif

A job or your old job? Although they can't hold your current job open for you, I thought they had to find you an equivalent job when you are cleared to return?

Back
Top Bottom