Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Getting clear, good representational pics of the AC's is a PITA... take these for example... same bird in both pics...

He will was a good doctor visit . Always we have to trick Ben out of the car . I drive him there and DW shows a little later and I say come on Ben lets get in mommy's car . When he gets out we lock the doors and then talk him into going in . Today she was a little late so I told Him lets go see the doctor. He got out and was trying to drag me in the door when she pulled up .She is so good with him . When she started seeing him we told her he couldn't talk . She said but he can listen. So she talks to Ben he's her patient . Some doctors are just better than others and she 's one of those. Mel are you regaining strength in your hand yet ? Enough to notice
fl.gif
not enough to where I can say i can do my "old" job which I love.... cardiac care... I am fighting through the pain but it makes it tough when I say mt hand/wrist give ay from it when I lift... only time and therapy will tell. My boss of the dept. called me the other day and told me not to worry so I'm not. Thats the best i can do...
hugs.gif
Thanks to everybody for checking up on me-it is greatly appreciated
love.gif

not enough to where I can say i can do my "old" job which I love.... cardiac care... I am fighting through the pain but it makes it tough when I say mt hand/wrist give ay from it when I lift... only time and therapy will tell. My boss of the dept. called me the other day and told me not to worry so I'm not. Thats the best i can do...  :hugs   Thanks to everybody for checking up on me-it is greatly appreciated  :love

Glad your job isn't in jeopardy... hope you get strength and stability back though... hang in there... :hugs

not enough to where I can say i can do my "old" job which I love.... cardiac care... I am fighting through the pain but it makes it tough when I say mt hand/wrist give ay from it when I lift... only time and therapy will tell. My boss of the dept. called me the other day and told me not to worry so I'm not. Thats the best i can do...
hugs.gif
Thanks to everybody for checking up on me-it is greatly appreciated
love.gif
Hang in there, it's going to take a long as$ time to get strength back. But you are tough - you can do it!

Back
Top Bottom