Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

It was the first day I had it too
hit.gif
Lesson learned. Next time maybe don't hold your phone over the toilet. Don't ask why I was even doing that in the first place

Line? DW? I'm lost. You mean your landline?

I have five cell phones Wife Daughter Son and two for me one business and one private . DW is Darling Wife .also have a land line .Got a smart phone put it on my private line and gave it to her to get used to using a smart phone . With the assumption it would be moved to her line and I would get my private line back .
barnie.gif

hugs.gif
Hi K. Glad you are winning the rat war, or at least this phase of the battle. Get that horse for Abby yet?
big_smile.png

hugs.gif
Hi Friday no we are going to start next year . We hope they move closer to home or even build a house here . She is taking gymnastics this summer. Can't go watch tomorrow but maybe next week. Out to shoot rats not many left though .
frow.gif
don't know what I'll feed the possum then
idunno.gif

My girls were in gymnastics, then circus. They liked gymnastics and it gave them a good base, but they loved circus. High wire, ribbons, clowns, unicycle, acro, handbalancing. Of course, I got really good at helping the guys with the rigging and being a spotter, in case someone started to fall.

It was a lot of work, but we had so much fun.

Last edited:
My girls were in gymnastics, then circus. They liked gymnastics and it gave them a good base, but they loved circus. High wire, ribbons, clowns, unicycle, acro, handbalancing. Of course, I got really good at helping the guys with the rigging and being a spotter, in case someone started to fall.

It was a lot of work, but we had so much fun.

Wow, Friday - very impressive stuff - it must have been very rewarding as well as great fun for you all!

Wow, Friday - very impressive stuff - it must have been very rewarding as well as great fun for you all!

Thanks Chris. It was a big part of our lives for many years. The volunteer hours the parents put in was really incredible.

Can't tell you how many rhinestones I put on leotards and how many fishnet stockings I repaired over the years.
gig.gif

I have five cell phones Wife Daughter Son and two for me one business and one private . DW is Darling Wife .also have a land line .Got a smart phone put it on my private line and gave it to her to get used to using a smart phone . With the assumption it would be moved to her line and I would get my private line back .
barnie.gif
ohhhhhhhh makes sense :p So many phones jeez

Back
Top Bottom