Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Turns out the industrial strength antibiotics i was given was not doing the job so i was given some different stuff. I've decided, in consultation with an expert (i.e. me) that gin will act as a catalyst to my recovery. Ya can't buy that kinda quality advice :p

OH! forgot to say i have eggs in lock down :bun

so far i have 7 marans out and a few calls with pips

:wee

:fl

Turns out the industrial strength antibiotics i was given was not doing the job so i was given some different stuff. I've decided, in consultation with an expert (i.e. me) that gin will act as a catalyst to my recovery. Ya can't buy that kinda quality advice :p

I love your logic. Let's just hope it doesn't kill you. :D

[QUOTE="WVduckchick, post: 18603570, member: 327564"

I love your logic. Let's just hope it doesn't kill you. :D[/QUOTE]
If it does, DW spiked my gin - you heard it here first :D

OH! forgot to say i have eggs in lock down :bun

so far i have 7 marans out and a few calls with pips

:clap :fl

:smack No sir. That will royally mess up your tummy. Figures you go & find the industrial strength germs some place. Hope you get it sorted very soon! :fl :hugs

be careful with that :hugs
hope this stuff does the trick :fl

Back
Top Bottom