Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

He's mostly Spanish. His name is Armondo. It was a really good week to be a buyer, there were really nice looking goats going do almost nothing. Last time I was there almost every goat went over $100 This week they averaged about 70, we paid 50. The chickens are RIRs and BOs.
IMG_4429.JPG
IMG_4431.JPG
IMG_4434.JPG
IMG_4437.JPG

He's mostly Spanish. His name is Armondo. It was a really good week to be a buyer, there were really nice looking goats going do almost nothing. Last time I was there almost every goat went over $100 This week they averaged about 70, we paid 50. The chickens are RIRs and BOs.
View attachment 1045842 View attachment 1045844 View attachment 1045845 View attachment 1045847
Dang Dan, sounds like a deal in them goats. My neighbor was looking into buying some boar goats yesterday and the cheapest nanny's he could find was 250.00 each.

Dang Dan, sounds like a deal in them goats. My neighbor was looking into buying some boar goats yesterday and the cheapest nanny's he could find was 250.00 each.
It was a deal! Back in feb the tiny nannies (like 4 to 6 months) were being in over $100 each and I watched several big bills bring in more than $300 each.

Back
Top Bottom