Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

They have an aerobic system, and the installer didn't anchor the filter section when he installed it. So the water table came up, started floating the filter section, and broke the return lines. So they had already fixed the line, but we dug out around it, installed the manufactured wings that are supposed to anchor it, then hauled in some different back fill to replace some of the clay they had, then relaid the sod around it.
I've seen them systems before. Pretty snazzy

Scored some oops paint at Home Depot today. So here are the colors of my new coops and the rabbit hutch:

IMG_20170617_215703012.jpg

Green will be the main color, gray will be the trim. Hopefully it looks good. The rabbit hutch will be my test to make sure before I start painting any coops, lol.

:eek:You got horny little goats Dan :lau

Dan's now happily showing pics of a goat between his legs :eek: This could be a new kinda farm prawn (or at the least, a re-make of "Animal Farm" ;)). I shudder to think what humans do with each other down there!
thNWTB7U44.jpg Your thinking about Deliverance .Not all southern people is like that .Doesn't matter that the family tree branches of some southern families wrap around the trunk . :rolleyes: I swear Gone with the wind gave us a black eye .;) We may never over come .WE MIGHT HAVE LOST THE WAR BUT WE DID NOT LOSE OUR DIGINATY. Dan if he Insults your working girls again your going to half to challenge him to a duel . I'll be your second . :highfive:I sure hope you is a good shot:lau:lau:lau

Attachments

• rant.gif
    rant.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
:eek:You got horny little goats Dan :lau

View attachment 1045970 Your thinking about Deliverance .Not all southern people is like that .Doesn't matter that the family tree branches of some southern families wrap around the trunk . :rolleyes: I swear Gone with the wind gave us a black eye .;) We may never over come .WE MIGHT HAVE LOST THE WAR BUT WE DID NOT LOSE OUR DIGINATY. Dan if he Insults your working girls again your going to half to challenge him to a duel . I'll be your second . :highfive:I sure hope you is a good shot:lau:lau:lau
That I do.

Hello Everyone!
Just checking in to say Hi. Too tired to catch up (I tried - I was 20 pages behind, and could only get through 10 of them.) One week of Camp down, two to go. Tomorrow we get 65 JUNIOR HIGH campers. That's a lot of hormones! At least it sounds like the weather will be good so they can be out running around.

Hope you all have a great week!

:lau:lau:lau
Maybe I'll just wear some adult daipers and try and remember not to fart :lau
I'm sure glad your an ocean away in both directions :lauI'm still trying to get used to having a Billy goat around here :sick

I might have a problem. I took 10 ducks to the sale and came home with a goat, 6 chickens and 18 gold laced Wyandotte eggs. :oops: At least the ducks covered all but the goat!
:thumbsup Yes you do have a problem . Just a small one though .

It was a deal! Back in feb the tiny nannies (like 4 to 6 months) were being in over $100 each and I watched several big bills bring in more than $300 each.
Be My luck the ones I got won't sell for as much as I paid for them. Lots of things can affect the market price though . learning all the names of the imported breeds . People look at me when I say a goat is a goat . Hope the little billy works out good for you Dan :fl

Does anyone else always drop a piece of ice when getting some out of the freezer? I always do. I mean darn near every time!!
Luckily Dudley is there to pick them up for me. :lau

View attachment 1045906
Dudley would stay busy around me :lau :frow

They have an aerobic system, and the installer didn't anchor the filter section when he installed it. So the water table came up, started floating the filter section, and broke the return lines. So they had already fixed the line, but we dug out around it, installed the manufactured wings that are supposed to anchor it, then hauled in some different back fill to replace some of the clay they had, then relaid the sod around it.
Soooooooo you didn't do much today did ya :lau

Scored some oops paint at Home Depot today. So here are the colors of my new coops and the rabbit hutch:

View attachment 1045989

Green will be the main color, gray will be the trim. Hopefully it looks good. The rabbit hutch will be my test to make sure before I start painting any coops, lol.
Only way to buy paint :thumbsup

Hello Everyone!
Just checking in to say Hi. Too tired to catch up (I tried - I was 20 pages behind, and could only get through 10 of them.) One week of Camp down, two to go. Tomorrow we get 65 JUNIOR HIGH campers. That's a lot of hormones! At least it sounds like the weather will be good so they can be out running around.

Hope you all have a great week!
Don't ware yourself out . Catch up what is that If it weren't for lite posting days I wouldn't be as current as I am .:th:frow

:lau:lau:lau I'm sure glad your an ocean away in both directions :lauI'm still trying to get used to having a Billy goat around here :sick

:thumbsup Yes you do have a problem . Just a small one though .

Be My luck the ones I got won't sell for as much as I paid for them. Lots of things can affect the market price though . learning all the names of the imported breeds . People look at me when I say a goat is a goat . Hope the little billy works out good for you Dan :fl

Dudley would stay busy around me :lau :frow

Soooooooo you didn't do much today did ya :lau

Only way to buy paint :thumbsup

Don't ware yourself out . Catch up what is that If it weren't for lite posting days I wouldn't be as current as I am .:th:frow
Thank goodness it's small.

Lol! They seem to sell for more in the early spring. Right now everyone is culling the ones that don't do so well or the weaned kids so the market is flooded, in the late winter early spring everyone is looking for new blood so they're in demand.

Back
Top Bottom