Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

FLEAS ! :barnie Anyone else having flea problems ? I am facing a flea invasion like never before. My truck even has fleas - seriously, How the hel l they got in there is beyond me, but I had to flea spray my truck. Our golden has fleas, the beagles have fleas, Scaredy Cat has fleas (dusting her was a treat), and I am guessing the entire yard has fleas. :barnie

:frow Morning, Everyone!

Morning, Bobbi! You tired of all the cooking yet? ;)

My 4 legged babies and my lil chick whisperer.

Very cute all of 'em!!
FLEAS ! :barnie Anyone else having flea problems ? I am facing a flea invasion like never before. My truck even has fleas - seriously, How the hel l they got in there is beyond me, but I had to flea spray my truck. Our golden has fleas, the beagles have fleas, Scaredy Cat has fleas (dusting her was a treat), and I am guessing the entire yard has fleas. :barnie

Yikes! Sorry, Sour. I haven't noticed a problem yet, but you did just remind me that I forgot to treat the dogs last week. I better get to it. Can you treat your yard? :fl

Oh boy.... sorry pal never had an issue up here....i don't have a clue how to deal with them.

My 4 legged babies and my lil chick whisperer.

Adorable, one and all!

I saw a flea at work yesterday! :rolleyes: But haven't noticed it being a problem at home... yet... but do need to dose the boys again. I use AdvantixII. Buy the large dog doses, pour it in a bottle, and put the correct amount on each dog. Cheaper and goes a lot further that way. Usually order from 1800petmeds.

Now ticks, on the other hand, have been horrible already! Especially those itty bitty almost-microscopic ones!! :barnie

Back
Top Bottom