Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

You must be very bored to start dressing chickens with diapers!
Apropos "vent plugs"! :lau
I do not have any chickens right now, but people who keep house chickens either put diapers on them or have big smelly turds in their houses. Just making an observation. I had chicks in the house one winter and they had to stay in the spare bathtub.

its possible :oops: lol
i knew about some, but heck i have so many maple trees my lot would be barren, and i know i have a few of the others too

lol, makes me laugh even more bc my hubbys exwife was tara :lau

Does she always want back in? :lol:

Honestly, i don't know if that's Tara or not. At one time, i only had 2 comets...Tara and Wendy. Then i had 10 but never named any more, they all looked pretty much alike. I'm down to just the one now, so she is Tara, whether she really is or not!

Out of curiosity, how does one housebreak a chicken? Or do they?

She only comes in for a bite of dog food, then leaves. :p

I do not have any chickens right now, but people who keep house chickens either put diapers on them or have big smelly turds in their houses. Just making an observation. I had chicks in the house one winter and they had to stay in the spare bathtub.
Chicken don't enter my house.
At least not in the shape that they can "produce " somthing beside a nice meal! :lau

Does she always want back in? :lol:

Honestly, i don't know if that's Tara or not. At one time, i only had 2 comets...Tara and Wendy. Then i had 10 but never named any more, they all looked pretty much alike. I'm down to just the one now, so she is Tara, whether she really is or not!

She only comes in for a bite of dog food, then leaves. :p
she is fine now but kept texting him for months afterward- holidays bdays etc, our daughters share a birth date but a year apart
it just made me laugh that tara wanted dog food and needs to be in on the goings on
lol

she is fine now but kept texting him for months afterward- holidays bdays etc, our daughters share a birth date but a year apart
it just made me laugh that tara wanted dog food and needs to be in on the goings on
lol

That's funny! :lol:

I'll think of this next time i need to put a hen down, and I'll rename her Stephanie just before i do it! Might make it easier to pull the trigger :lau

Back
Top Bottom