Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Surely not. Don't want to cause Oz troubles for people whizzing where they shouldn't
big_smile.png

There's a place where you shouldn't? My grandson missed that fact when I showed him how to pee outdoors - much to the chagrin of my yuppified SIL.
lau.gif

Oh haven't you seen the island of misfits out in the middle of the pond? You've got to wade deeper :D
Hey!! That's my little island!! My only refuge for when I stir up too much chit in other threads... :gig It's still silent on that thread too... guess I really turned off the water... :lol:
So I've been picture taking again! :D These 3 lav orps are so shy! Can barely get close to them. 5 weeks old, I think I have 2 male and 1 female. Which is fine, I need to replace both my boys anyway! The Seramas are still amazingly small for 8 weeks old. 3 male, 6 female. Not too bad until I see how the boys are going to act. Barely taller than the grass! lol And Katherine's kids! 2-weeks old. This gorgeous girl is almost 10 weeks old. She's going to be as beautiful as her mother!
Beautiful!!! :love I gotta move my chicks into a bigger brooder... keep having more staggered, random broodys hatching out... :gig
Yea, take some pics! Someone is molting in the cochin pen, Armand I guess. Lots of little fluffy feathers. I actually listed him for sale yesterday. With mixed emotions.
Better to list him than for him to disappear in a poof of feathers when the tip of your boot meets his rearend one day...
Yeah she's real sick.... I hope so too we only get out of town one or two weekends a year :fl
:hugs :fl

There's a place where you shouldn't?  My grandson missed that fact when I showed him how to pee outdoors - much to the chagrin of my yuppified SIL.  :lau

Bad influence at work...again :D

Hey!! That's my little island!! My only refuge for when I stir up too much chit in other threads... :gig

It's still silent on that thread too... guess I really turned off the water... :lol:
Beautiful!!! :love

I gotta move my chicks into a bigger brooder... keep having more staggered, random broodys hatching out... :gig
Better to list him than for him to disappear in a poof of feathers when the tip of your boot meets his rearend one day...
:hugs :fl

:D
I likes it when you stir! Lol

So cute!!

Back
Top Bottom