Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

This is pretty much all I can see, though you guys probably know that. :p One side dark, one side light. Hey! If all the chicks develop on the dark side does that mean I'm going to hatch Sith chickens?? :gig

Wish my camera wasn't so light sensitive.

Last edited:
I've got 2 at least internally pipping, with one of those maybe pipped!
woot.gif

Morning Pondites.

Woke up to the EE egg having externally pipped. Should come home to a fresh chick.
celebrate.gif

Morning TK
smile.png

What's big in Texas today?
ep.gif

isnt everything bigger in TX??
I guess that's cold for your area.

I just looked out and saw white! Ugh!!! We got a dusting of the yucky stuff over night.
i got 16-18" yesterday and overnight, i can send you some

First complaints were they were duds and weren't hatching, now they curse!

Sounds like something I must have invented!
gig.gif
they sound awesome!! LOL
someone said they were getting my daughter one i was not impressed

Day 10 candle, I think I have a bad egg
hmm.png
I couldn't see any visible movement though it was as big as the others but it "moved" more as I turned the egg than any of the others did. Other than that they all looked good.

Also the aircells aren't much bigger than the were on day 7, should I be concerned about that? (I know, silly question.
tongue.png
)

I smelled them, they didn't smell bad. (Yes I do know what a bad egg smells like unfortunately) That's actually one of the ones that was moving, it looks so dark because all my camera would pick up was the light from underneath :rant

Ah, ok. Getting good candling pics is tricky.

Hey Liz, you can keep that stuff up there please. We got just enough that I'm good for the whole winter now. :p

ETA - I am talking about snow of course ;)

Last edited:
frow.gif
Morning all! I see there were a lot of waves lapping over the lily pads yesterday.

Drove our son around to look at a couple college campuses so had a busy day yesterday.

Checked the weather channel to prepare for packing for my daughter and I's trip to Denver. We arrive the day the arctic front passes through.
th.gif
The warmest day we are supposed to have while we are there is 28 degrees - high!
hide.gif

Not sure I can pack enough layers.
idunno.gif

Ah, ok. Getting good candling pics is tricky.

Hey Liz, you can keep that stuff up there please. We got just enough that I'm good for the whole winter now.
tongue.png

ETA - I am talking about snow of course
wink.png
but i am so good at sharing!!

frow.gif
Morning all! I see there were a lot of waves lapping over the lily pads yesterday.

Drove our son around to look at a couple college campuses so had a busy day yesterday.

Checked the weather channel to prepare for packing for my daughter and I's trip to Denver. We arrive the day the arctic front passes through.
th.gif
The warmest day we are supposed to have while we are there is 28 degrees - high!
hide.gif

Not sure I can pack enough layers.
idunno.gif
brrrrr, stay warm! maybe a heated blanket or 10

but i am so good at sharing!!

brrrrr, stay warm! maybe a heated blanket or 10
Luckily most of the time we will be inside the convention but you still have to bundle up for those times when you transition from one location to another. I think that is more difficult than just planning on being outside. I can do outside cold, but the back and forth is a pain!

Back
Top Bottom