Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Been putting in long hours on the house that is to be DD's. Today, 8 1/2 hours by myself, while she slept in. Gotta wonder if I am crazy or what to be doing this. But I made a lot of progress!

Headed to Akron OH tomorrow for a 2 day business trip. Gonna take the Amish country byways :)

Too bad you won't be there longer! I'm only a couple hours from Akron. :(
Beautiful country though...enjoy!

Food coloring in the vent :) The egg comes out smeared with it for the next day or so. You can also use lipstick, but I wouldn't recommend using it again for its usual use afterwards :lau
:eek::lau that reminds me of a joke . Old man sitting out side a saloon and a cowboy rides up on his horse ties up to the hitch post and walks around behind the horse and runs his fingers in the horses butt. Then runs his fingers around his lips . Well the old man can't believe what he just saw :eek:near fell off his perch. When the cowboy walked up the old man asked him fella did I just see you put your fingers in that horses butt and then wipe them on your lips . Cowboy said yes sir you did . Old man said well why did you do such a nasty thing like that:sick ?Cowboy just said chapped lips . Well the old man asked him does it work ? Cowboy said nope but sure as hell keeps you from licking your lips . :confused::lau

Just got video from Jack, it's coming down hard there... but broody Serama is still sitting tight! :lau
:thumbsup Glad Jack is a tuff little chit :lau

That's me my hair isn't grey but I'm a polar bear from the neck down.[/QUOTE Dose that mean you is packing icicles:confused: Just finished of a big ole ribeye steak and a baked tater some nuked spinach and I'm stuffed . I can't eat like this all the time . Crackerbarrel this morning and a fire grilled steak tonight . Ben ate a whole steak and two thirds of another . So my grilling passed the Ben test for eatable anyway :yesss: Thirty five years:thAnd I'm still alive and I remember when I thought two weeks was a long time to spend on one woman :lau:oops:

Last edited:
:eek::lau that reminds me of a joke . Old man sitting out side a saloon and a cowboy rides up on his eys off ties up to the hitch post and walks around behind the horse and runs his fingers in the horses butt. Then runs his fingers around his lips . Well the old man can't believe what he just saw :eek:near fell off his perch. When the cowboy walked up the old man asked him fella did I just see you but your fingers in that horses butt and then wipe them on your lips . Cowboy said yes sir you did . Old man said well why did you do such a nasty thing like that:sick ?Cowboy just said chapped lips . Well the old man asked him does it work ? Cowboy said nope but sure as hell keeps you from licking your lips . :confused::lau

:lau :lau great joke!

Happy Anniversary brother :hugs
steak and taters sounds yummy!

Now I ain't no rocket scientist but I been giving this problem of frozen chicken water bowls in the winter some thought. Back in my younger day when I was your everyday , handsome, suave, pool maintenance man:eek:whenever there was going to be freezing weather we would set the circulation pump to where it ran continually. Based on the idea that moving water won't freeze. Well I guess to some degree that's true because we never had any frozen pipes or ice on the surface of the pools. Working on a much smaller basis may be a whole different deal. When I was visiting my daughter a few weeks ago I saw she had a waterer for her cat that continuously circulated water. Probably held about a gallon of water. Thinking I just might get me one and give it a try this winter.:confused:
I bet that would work...Let us know if you do. I'd love to not have to break up ice in buckets all winter...:pop

:eek::lau that reminds me of a joke . Old man sitting out side a saloon and a cowboy rides up on his horse ties up to the hitch post and walks around behind the horse and runs his fingers in the horses butt. Then runs his fingers around his lips . Well the old man can't believe what he just saw :eek:near fell off his perch. When the cowboy walked up the old man asked him fella did I just see you but your fingers in that horses butt and then wipe them on your lips . Cowboy said yes sir you did . Old man said well why did you do such a nasty thing like that:sick ?Cowboy just said chapped lips . Well the old man asked him does it work ? Cowboy said nope but sure as hell keeps you from licking your lips . :confused::lau

Happy Anniversary, K... :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

:eek::lau that reminds me of a joke . Old man sitting out side a saloon and a cowboy rides up on his horse ties up to the hitch post and walks around behind the horse and runs his fingers in the horses butt. Then runs his fingers around his lips . Well the old man can't believe what he just saw :eek:near fell off his perch. When the cowboy walked up the old man asked him fella did I just see you but your fingers in that horses butt and then wipe them on your lips . Cowboy said yes sir you did . Old man said well why did you do such a nasty thing like that:sick ?Cowboy just said chapped lips . Well the old man asked him does it work ? Cowboy said nope but sure as hell keeps you from licking your lips . :confused::lau

Happy anniversary! We celebrated 31 years in June. Time flies...

Too funny!!! lol
Glad ya had a good Anniversary and Ben liked dinner! :D

Back
Top Bottom