Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Here I am helping DS and DIL move into their new apartment.
IMG_2638.jpg

I'm so very sorry, but I can't help but laugh at your description!

:hugs
It was pretty funny watching them load chit. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with hillbillies. . . but these are the kind of peeps that complain they can't feed themselves but they have 8 people living in their house 40 chickens. 5 dogs 6 or 7 cats covered in tattoos and piercings. . . those cost money hello. And your gonna take real good care of my d d.. . ok. I think they want their son and her to live there and work to pay their bills honestly.

Sorry the weather sucked! But glad you sold some.

Thought of you today while fishing. We were up a little cove and saw a neat bird on the edge of the water. My phone was not handy, and i figured it would take off before i could get a pic anyway, but we got pretty close to it before it walked quickly up under some tree roots to hide. Quail size/shape, but long beak, short legs. I thought "Pyxis would know what it is!" Lol

Me too! I am glad to have sold those chicks, I really didn't need 16 cull chicks hanging around all winter :p

Lol, I might have. Too bad you didn't get a picture!

Here I am helping DS and DIL move into their new apartment.
View attachment 1149398

Aww tough work!! Beautiful!! :love

It was pretty funny watching them load chit. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with hillbillies. . . but these are the kind of peeps that complain they can't feed themselves but they have 8 people living in their house 40 chickens. 5 dogs 6 or 7 cats covered in tattoos and piercings. . . those cost money hello. And your gonna take real good care of my d d.. . ok. I think they want their son and her to live there and work to pay their bills honestly.

:th

Well I shipped daughter off to Kentucky with the clampetts. . morons couldn't figure out how to pack the uhaul. They got most of it in but any reasonable thinking person could have packed it no problem. :th
They aren't bad people necessarily just very uncouth. Not people I would choose to be in my life. I just can't help feeling like she has chosen a whole new family over the family that has loved and raised her.
I hope she is happy.

All you can do is raise them right and let them find their way in the world.

I gotta see the tattooed dogs and cats. :cool: Y'all see that silly girl in Canada who let someone who didn't have a clue dye her sclera? She's lucky that treatment for the infection appears to be working.

Well I shipped daughter off to Kentucky with the clampetts. . morons couldn't figure out how to pack the uhaul. They got most of it in but any reasonable thinking person could have packed it no problem. :th
They aren't bad people necessarily just very uncouth. Not people I would choose to be in my life. I just can't help feeling like she has chosen a whole new family over the family that has loved and raised her.
I hope she is happy.
I can't help but :lauand :hitat the same time for you .Hillbillies is some of my favoraright people though FMF is one . What part of Kentucky they hauling her off to ?

:hugs

As for people being uncouth - can't stand 'em :lau
Well they do make life exciting . Keeps you on your toes :lau But I gots me some varmint guns . But 2x4s works good on them kind too:lau Why I klit me a mouse with a 2x4 just yesterday .

:lau I'm sorry :hit She'll be home before you know it . That young'un sure likes to learn the hard way .:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom