Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Sad about Deb that she didn't get to complete her dream, but at least she got to enjoy the journey towards it.
Yes sir. I couldnt believe it. Last time i was here, she was installing her new kitchen 😢 it was a hard slap in the face that i should go see my friends, cuz no one lives forever.

You figuring to get more birds?
I cant right now but eventually i will :) i cant live without them for long! Right now tho, being a single mom and rebuilding my life is hard enough. I'm about to head to work actually. Im lucky i found a good job with a grocery store that has opportunity for advancement. Then a good daycare who is nearby and works with me. I love them both, they really treat us well.

I cant right now but eventually i will :) i cant live without them for long! Right now tho, being a single mom and rebuilding my life is hard enough. I'm about to head to work actually. Im lucky i found a good job with a grocery store that has opportunity for advancement. Then a good daycare who is nearby and works with me. I love them both, they really treat us well.
Glad things are looking up for you, finally

Sounds like you’ve had a rough road. I’m glad things are turning around for you.

I hope all goes well can be challenging ..

Back
Top Bottom