Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good Morning, Pond! It’s a lovely morning with a nice rain coming down here. It’s supposed to taper off by afternoon.

Today my “baby” turns 30. I’m not sure how that happened, since I’m not possibly old enough for that! DIL has planned a nice surprise party for him. I offered to bring the food so he doesn’t get suspicious.

Y'all gotta give a listen to Toby Keith's new release, "Happy Birthday, America"
saw it on Fox, hated it! He even sang it like he meant every word of it (or he had a serious hangover) whatever his motive to sing it ON the 4th (even the commentators had a negative reaction to it) I wish he would have waited until the day after to premier that on national tv. Sorry Toby, you may think so, that's part of your freedom, but there's still too many of us believing we're not done yet!
ETA: And willing to get involved to do what we can to protect our Constitution and help get things turned around. (I'm about to climb up on my soapbox so I better make a dignified exit now :rolleyes: ) Ok, just a little flag wave first.
1625586118617.png

Last edited:
Good Morning, Pond! It’s a lovely morning with a nice rain coming down here. It’s supposed to taper off by afternoon.

Today my “baby” turns 30. I’m not sure how that happened, since I’m not possibly old enough for that! DIL has planned a nice surprise party for him. I offered to bring the food so he doesn’t get suspicious.

Mine turns 30 in August, and DIL does also a couple weeks after him, so I feel ya! Just this morning talking with her to plan a camping trip for their birthdays.

Happy birthday to your boy!

Back
Top Bottom