Well Proof my sister does not know me at all.......

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Got a card in the mail from her with a $25 Gift Card to......... Dollar Tree........ Really?
th.gif
What in the heck am I going to spend $25 dollars on there??? Tractor Supply may have been a better choice
idunno.gif

Quote:
The majority of my extended family are either farmers or small-businessmen living in the country.

I sometimes think I'm from another galaxy as them too.
lau.gif

The thing is she knows we have animals...... yes I realize the amount of money at the dollar store will go further, but what the heck am I going to do with $25 worth of batteries and shampoo?????

I am just baffled, yes I am grateful that she sent me something.

Get some of those disposable towel things for in the bottom of the incubator (Handiwipes?), paper towels for the brooder, baby shampoo to wash your "show birds" and a couple bags of chips and a soda to have while you sit and enjoy your animals antics.

Ta Da!

I have animals too but to me they are my job - I wouldn't expect someone else to pay for items that are part of my job. I wouldn't expect gifts that are for the farm- and personally $25 wouldn't go very farm at TSC and IMO most of their stuff is junk. Many of their items are very cheaply made. I bought 4 rabbit cages from them in April and by August the bottoms were rusted out. I cleaned and bleached them 3 times a week...

If you don't want the $25 a dollar tree I would be very grateful. There are many times that I can't afford the dollar tree!

They have food, toys, crafting items, school supplies, medicines, kitchenware, toiletries, etc. I love that place.

Back
Top Bottom