We're All Human (the problem venting thread)

Ducclelover10

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 14, 2013
Hi everyone! I just got to thinking and I thought...We're all human, and we all need to vent off our problems sometimes. All we need is someone willing to listen that won't judge us...And that's why I created this thread. Just feel free to speak your mind, everyone. And I'll, and perhaps other members of the BYC community, will be here to listen to you. :)

Rules:

1. If you want to vent about anything that might be against the BYC rules or anything that you just don't want to post for the public to see...Just PM me.
2. Never under any circumstances, judge other people. NEVER.
3. If you're venting about someone else on BYC, please keep their name anonymous.

Love you guys! :hugs

I don't happen to think animals should suffer in tiny cages actually. (Way to put words in my mouth.) ;) I'm against factory farming. And I'm not being mean. I just don't think everyone should go on a diet that could make them sick.

People who think the vegan/vegetarian diet is a one-size-fits-all deal and that everyone can and will live well on it annoy me. (Though I'm aware not every veggie is like this.) - there is no one diet that suits everyone!

There's my vent.

images

I'm homeschooled, so I have to prove myself everyday.
I worked really hard on a picture of my chicken and my parents didn't think it was good enough.

I really like it though.... :/

I am really frustrated with my Latin teacher, and I just wanna scream! I have been struggling with the grammar, because it is really confusing for me! And she just asks random people to answer questions, rather then having someone volunteer. And she asks me, and I say "Sorry, I don't know.. I am having trouble with the grammar" and she says in an angry, and rude voice "Well, maybe if you payed attention you would know!!" and I say innocently, because I am a little hurt "I am paying attention..." And she ignores me..

And then she is talking to my mom after school and telling her how I am her favorite student, which she tells me all the time.. (she more likes me as a person then a student though.. if there is a difference) But ever since a few weeks ago, since my mom told her I was having trouble with the grammar so she would be nicer to me, she has been meaner! Apparently after my mom told her she didn't believe my mom.. So now she wants to prove her wrong, but there is nothing to prove!!!
I am so frustrated with her (the teacher)!!!!!

And Latin is required at this school, and I didn't want to learn Latin in the first place! Luckily I am going to a different school next year, so no more Latin! One of the reasons I am not going to this school again is the Latin.

Last edited:
I am frustrated with a member on here (I won't use names).. They keep PMing me, and I keep saying bye, because they are just arguing with me! And I don't like arguing.. And then they say "[COLOR=333333]Your naivety scares me." When I should be the scared one, because they are telling me that it is okay for animals to suffer in tiny cages, and things like that! And I am saying bye.. I had to say bye 2 or 3 times before they stopped bugging me. Then they blocked me!!!! (I think they did since it won't let me post on their profile..) It's like, I should be the one blocking YOU!!!! I don't care that they blocked me, but they PMed me!! And here I am trying not to argue, saying bye, etc. And they aren't stopping, and they are the ones blocking me!? Makes me mad! [/COLOR]:mad:   So, I blocked them!! Feels good to block them after they were so mean to me through PMs.. 
That must be so frustrating! I've been in similar situations. :hugs

Here's my vent...

Everyone keeps judging me...So much to where I've closed myself up to almost every single person in real life...And I hate it this way. I really don't know what to do anymore. :/

Back
Top Bottom