We're All Human (the problem venting thread)

I'll be praying for your friend.
smile.png
Do you know why she won't go to church anymore?
Her husband doesnt want to. She believes that whatever he doesnt want to do she shouldnt do. She says she misses church...

Her husband doesnt want to.  She believes that whatever he doesnt want to do she shouldnt do.  She says she misses church...
:/ That's sad...I feel sorry for your friend. Let's just keep praying for her and I bet in time that God will bring her back. :hugs

I am frustrated with a member on here (I won't use names).. They keep PMing me, and I keep saying bye, because they are just arguing with me! And I don't like arguing.. And then they say "Your naivety scares me." When I should be the scared one, because they are telling me that it is okay for animals to suffer in tiny cages, and things like that! And I am saying bye.. I had to say bye 2 or 3 times before they stopped bugging me. Then they blocked me!!!! (I think they did since it won't let me post on their profile..) It's like, I should be the one blocking YOU!!!! I don't care that they blocked me, but they PMed me!! And here I am trying not to argue, saying bye, etc. And they aren't stopping, and they are the ones blocking me!? Makes me mad!
somad.gif
So, I blocked them!! Feels good to block them after they were so mean to me through PMs..

Last edited:
I am frustrated with a member on here (I won't use names).. They keep PMing me, and I keep saying bye, because they are just arguing with me! And I don't like arguing.. And then they say "Your naivety scares me." When I should be the scared one, because they are telling me that it is okay for animals to suffer in tiny cages, and things like that! And I am saying bye.. I had to say bye 2 or 3 times before they stopped bugging me. Then they blocked me!!!! (I think they did since it won't let me post on their profile..) It's like, I should be the one blocking YOU!!!! I don't care that they blocked me, but they PMed me!! And here I am trying not to argue, saying bye, etc. And they aren't stopping, and they are the ones blocking me!? Makes me mad!
somad.gif
So, I blocked them!! Feels good to block them after they were so mean to me through PMs..
So sorry
hugs.gif
I hate when people are like that.

I am frustrated with a member on here (I won't use names).. They keep PMing me, and I keep saying bye, because they are just arguing with me! And I don't like arguing.. And then they say "[COLOR=333333]Your naivety scares me." When I should be the scared one, because they are telling me that it is okay for animals to suffer in tiny cages, and things like that! And I am saying bye.. I had to say bye 2 or 3 times before they stopped bugging me. Then they blocked me!!!! (I think they did since it won't let me post on their profile..) It's like, I should be the one blocking YOU!!!! I don't care that they blocked me, but they PMed me!! And here I am trying not to argue, saying bye, etc. And they aren't stopping, and they are the ones blocking me!? Makes me mad! [/COLOR]:mad:   So, I blocked them!! Feels good to block them after they were so mean to me through PMs.. 
That must be so frustrating! I've been in similar situations. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom